JAYZ R DEAD. First painting in years.

one of my grails that i havent got yet
i will probably do at least 4 more of other grails i havent had or gotten.

please tell me what you think. and thanx to c4 for inspiring me again.

also dont forget to check out my photoshops updates are always coming.

2wh4aw9.jpg

one of my grails that i havent got yet
i will probably do at least 4 more of other grails i havent had or gotten.

please tell me what you think. and thanx to c4 for inspiring me again.

also dont forget to check out my photoshops updates are always coming.

2wh4aw9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great job! If that's your first piece in years, you definitely haven't lost a step
pimp.gif

The midsole looks perfect. Is that done in acrylics? I can't wait to see the next ones, I love seeing stuff like this.
and thanks, that's what art is all about

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great job! If that's your first piece in years, you definitely haven't lost a step
pimp.gif

The midsole looks perfect. Is that done in acrylics? I can't wait to see the next ones, I love seeing stuff like this.

Originally Posted by c4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea man its all acrylic i have higher res pics but they show to much details lol if you know what i mean. I think my next one will be the air mags.

Originally Posted by c4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea man its all acrylic i have higher res pics but they show to much details lol if you know what i mean. I think my next one will be the air mags.

^^^ I swear taking pics of the finish product is harder to do than creating the painting itself
laugh.gif

I figured you were in acrylics. Keep it up, and be sure to post the next ones

^^^ I swear taking pics of the finish product is harder to do than creating the painting itself
laugh.gif

I figured you were in acrylics. Keep it up, and be sure to post the next ones

Back
Top Bottom