Jayz vs Nas

im writing an essay comparing jayz to nas and how they are the same and different....help me out with some points of comparison of who you think is better

im writing an essay comparing jayz to nas and how they are the same and different....help me out with some points of comparison of who you think is better

Nas is better but makes music that is not as easily presentable to the masses whereas Jay has perfected a formula of putting out music that is consistently really good and easily marketable. The true difference between the greatest rapper and the biggest rapper, Jay-Z will always be the greatest business mind in rap.

Nas is better but makes music that is not as easily presentable to the masses whereas Jay has perfected a formula of putting out music that is consistently really good and easily marketable. The true difference between the greatest rapper and the biggest rapper, Jay-Z will always be the greatest business mind in rap.

Originally Posted by thejrob

dame dash had ALOT more to do with his business side. jay-z is highly overated in that aspect.

i say jay-z is da most talented rapper that also struck it big on business...now if u want da greatest business mind in rap, its gotta go to puff daddy

another thing, Nas came from da era where is wasn't cool to over commercialize yourself, hence da original backlash it was written received by critics...

and finally nas had  HEALTHY head start ahead of jay-z in term of prominence and overall influence...he himself admits he has turned down alot of opportunity outside of rap.

"imagine if i did everything advertisement thrown my way, and i $#%@@# every mami that would throw me some play" -Nas death anniversary

Originally Posted by thejrob

dame dash had ALOT more to do with his business side. jay-z is highly overated in that aspect.

i say jay-z is da most talented rapper that also struck it big on business...now if u want da greatest business mind in rap, its gotta go to puff daddy

another thing, Nas came from da era where is wasn't cool to over commercialize yourself, hence da original backlash it was written received by critics...

and finally nas had  HEALTHY head start ahead of jay-z in term of prominence and overall influence...he himself admits he has turned down alot of opportunity outside of rap.

"imagine if i did everything advertisement thrown my way, and i $#%@@# every mami that would throw me some play" -Nas death anniversary

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Nas could never be as successful as Jay

You're definition of successful maybe completely different from how Nasir defines it so who are any of us to say who's more successful?

The two of them are actually polar opposites of the same coin.  Im sure if the OP searches for previous threads of this same vein on here he'll have more than enough material to "paraphrase"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Nas could never be as successful as Jay

You're definition of successful maybe completely different from how Nasir defines it so who are any of us to say who's more successful?

The two of them are actually polar opposites of the same coin.  Im sure if the OP searches for previous threads of this same vein on here he'll have more than enough material to "paraphrase"
laugh.gif

Man out of all of these Nas and Jay threads I can't believe we still get people to actually debate it.
laugh.gif
Each side is always biased and are always gonna ride for their favorite rapper despite facts. That being said, your school has you writing a essay on Jay and Nas?

Man out of all of these Nas and Jay threads I can't believe we still get people to actually debate it.
laugh.gif
Each side is always biased and are always gonna ride for their favorite rapper despite facts. That being said, your school has you writing a essay on Jay and Nas?

Back
Top Bottom