JAZZ VERSUS HORNETS VOL. NOT NO'S ONLY GAME ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Everybody should watch this game. No excuses
NBA needs to get a flex schedule in ala NBC and SNF

In regards to the game, CP3 dominates almost every pg in the L except for Daron.
For some reason, Daron gives CP3 alot of problems.

Should be a good game, I can't wait

I expect the Jazz to win cuz Deron owns CP3...you never know though. Should be a really great game though, I'm definitely gonna tune in if the game I'mwatching turns out to be a blowout

Hornets by 7. Will be a good game throughout all quarters. The NBA needs to throw in more Hornets games in the national rotation. Warriors too.

I'll definitely be watching, and I'll definitely be watching for your boy Paul.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

back from banned camp?
Yeah.
grin.gif

Didn't they have one on ESPN a few weeks ago??
No.

They have four or five games on NBATV, but only one on ESPN, TNT, or ABC.

Really, I'm gonna have to go scrape down a stat then.

Cuz I could've of sworn I saw them on ESPN, and they had a mic on Chris Paul, and he told Byron Scott, "We should play on national tv moreoften"...

This WILL be the SECOND time the Hornets will be on ESPN this season. Got this from Hornets.com

The Southwest-Division leading Hornets have appeared on national television once (a 114-88 win over Miami on ESPN on Jan. 11) this season.

Come on KLJ, i thought you would have checked that before you made your post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

This WILL be the SECOND time the Hornets will be on ESPN this season. Got this from Hornets.com

The Southwest-Division leading Hornets have appeared on national television once (a 114-88 win over Miami on ESPN on Jan. 11) this season.

Come on KLJ, i thought you would have checked that before you made your post
laugh.gif

Bingo!

I knew I wasn't tripping.

They have four or five games on NBATV, but only one on ESPN, TNT, or ABC.
That's lame, their a great team. I could see the Jazz losing, they are pretty terrible as of late on the road. (see t-wolve/clipper losses)smh. Hopefully that win over the Pistons can move them in the right direction.

ESPN right?

Should be a good game, and whoever mentioned Warriors being on national television, I have seen them on TNT and ESPN a few times this season.

[h3]My Utah Jazz Blogspot
[/h3] [h3]-Will beats CP3 Again[/h3]
I am starting to feel bad for Chris, he just can't beat Deron at anything these days. Deron better in college (got his team to the chamionship game), the draft (any doubt about the Jazz making the right choice now), the regular season games (Deron is something like 8-2 against Paul head to head), the playoffs (Conference Finals for Deron, nothing for Paul) and now the Skills Challenge. Not only did Deron beat Paul, but he embarassed him in front of his hometown crowd by setting the record for the event.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
..... I see I said, jealousy I said....

This should be a great one. I'm hoping for the Jazz in this one just to put another west team into the 20 loss column. Us, the Spurs and Hornets are allthat's left without 20 losses. Get this one Utah.
pimp.gif

TIVO for me... Forget the CP3 vs D Will matchup, the Hornets need this Win!! D West vs Boozer.. That's going to be an important matchup as well..

I'm hoping for the Jazz in this one just to put another west team into the 20 loss column. Us, the Spurs and Hornets are all that's left without 20 losses.
The Hornets only have 18 losses as it stands.

Yeah this will be a great one......they should have replaced all those damn HEAT games with Hornets games.

Wait.. Are you guys sure this game is on ESPN... All I see in order is the Wizards Vs Bulls at 7 and Clippers vs Nuggets at 9:30..
frown.gif
!!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm hoping for the Jazz in this one just to put another west team into the 20 loss column. Us, the Spurs and Hornets are all that's left without 20 losses.
The Hornets only have 18 losses as it stands.

Shoot, I was wrong about that and the Suns also. They have 19. My bad. In that case, I still hope the Jazz win to get the Hornetscloser to 20 losses. There, that's better.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom