JAZZE PHAE EXCLUSIVE citrus vii

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MF178

people people..the shoes look real..seems like someone bought a pair of j's and customized them..n sellin em that high for profit. just look at the airforce 1's that the site is sellin..le-gitttt

That's all they are. Just some customs.

roll.gif
not even close to legitimate. You know dude just sat at home one dayand decided to glue rhinestones on his J's, just like his whack celly

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Originally Posted by mattmizzo

I found this website on KinFolk Kia Shine's myspace page. i looked through the site and not one pair of shoes was under $350. all of the shoes are just all glittery with rhinestones. it claims these citrus looking vii's are jazze phae exclusives and are $350 dollars. Correct me if i'm wrong but there is clearly something shady about this website. I'd consider this robbing people. there is one picture .......check out the rest of the site and tell me what you think. http://www.traffikjamz.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=40
Y were you on that dude myspace of all people? That is suspect enough
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by mattmizzo

I found this website on KinFolk Kia Shine's myspace page. i looked through the site and not one pair of shoes was under $350. all of the shoes are just all glittery with rhinestones. it claims these citrus looking vii's are jazze phae exclusives and are $350 dollars. Correct me if i'm wrong but there is clearly something shady about this website. I'd consider this robbing people. there is one picture .......check out the rest of the site and tell me what you think. http://www.traffikjamz.co...=product_detail&p=40
Y were you on that dude myspace of all people? That is suspect enough
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Word...

it doesn't matter if they are real or fake

the shoes are still ugly +%% hell..........................................peace

Coming off of Kia Shine's myspace, the guy who said he was "Extra Krispy like a 2 piece outta popeyes" What did you expect?

Back
Top Bottom