JB at its worst... (HOF Edition)

just copped this tee over the weekend, and it's supposed to be for the HOF introduction this weekend i think. it's such a shame that JB cant even getthe stats right for the G.O.A.T...

sorry if this is late...

14sd5dv.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

do the mvp stand for the Finals MVP because Karl Malone Was NBA MVP in 97

yes its finals mvp ! this shirt would go great with my dmps
pimp.gif

Those Jordan Brand Campus workers stay getting their stats wrong, no wonder why the kids are soo uneducated about their Company.

If Fusions are today's heat for little teenage kids, imagine the future...

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Those Jordan Brand Campus workers stay getting their stats wrong, no wonder why the kids are soo uneducated about their Company.

yeah wats next for the upcoming years like fusion true flights lol

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

yeah wats next for the upcoming years like fusion true flights lol
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Not only them, it's quality control.

That is sad, but keep in mind it's some person who probably knows nothing about b-ball in the first place creating these.

Did Nike cut the sector quality control? Or R&D ? because looks like there are some areas where you should not cut back on...

not the first time... i havent seen aything good outta jb lately. besides samples smh

Don't worry about it this stuff is going to keep on happening just look at what happen with the dmp's !

actually it's more like the whole nike QC or R&D is messed up, just take a look at the "Draft Day" kobe 4s, they cant even get the daterite...

It's an okay shirt, but the fact that they messed up the stat line, just makes me shake my head.

Wow. I made a thread about JB going down the toilet and a lot of NT was like.. "na uh, jb is still on top, they're the best.. etc.. etc.."

This, along with fusions and what seems to be a string of stat misquotes, starts to prove my theory. I just hope it doesn't get worse.

Back
Top Bottom