JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

I just picked up the blk tongue 5's 2 months ago for less than retail.  Those and metallic 5s have always been some of my favorite Jordan's and I couldn't pass it up.  I'm good with having another pair (sans 23) since the leather on 5's gets beat so easily. 

And forget that new warm up gear, gotta go with the original.

This is good news for everybody. With that said, I will be more than happy to restock up on fire red III's...probably my favorite III outside of black cements. Also those black tongue V's will be copped regardless, I just hope the leather is improved over the ever creasing 06 version that I still have...and those IV's....I'm going in for those. :evil:

fire red 3s are grossly underrated.

smh @ dude above saying they are basically the same as white cements.

one of my all time fav shoes.

Copping the 3s, copping the 5s, ditching the 4s. I've hated the toro bravo 4 since we got the first pics of those.m

Surprised that they're re-releasing the Fire Red III's again. I remember when the last retro dropped in my first year out of high school 5 and a half years ago.

Surprised that they're re-releasing the Fire Red III's again. I remember when the last retro dropped in my first year out of high school 5 and a half years ago.

im not, they released a few kicks in less time.

mainly CDP jordans like 3, 4, 5 (next year), 9, 11 (next month), 13 (next year)

the fire red IIIs from'06 are one of my all time favorite, and the shape on the '06s and the overall feel of the shoe is better than any III that has released since....I could care less about the paint chipping......With that said I will definitely grab a pair of the '13s strictly cause thats my favorite original colorway

I just picked up the blk tongue 5's 2 months ago for less than retail.  Those and metallic 5s have always been some of my favorite Jordan's and I couldn't pass it up.  I'm good with having another pair (sans 23) since the leather on 5's gets beat so easily. 

And forget that new warm up gear, gotta go with the original.

View media item 169849

It is amazing that the Brand hasn't started giving the old warm ups the "retro" treatment.

Can't really comment on the green glow 4s with one grainy pic, but I'm interested, not many green colorways out there.

Back
Top Bottom