JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

I wish everything grey on this shoe was black instead. Still copping though.

Last edited:
I can deal with everything thats grey except for that damn tag. Like lookin at it really makes me angry lol. I will still cop tho cuz it's not a deal breaker.

Retro 4' without a doubt! Just note that these aren't suede and are actually nubuck.

Probably give the 3's a miss as I've got the '06 release.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200907259273

THE HYPE IS REAL 10K FOR A EARLY RELEASE LOL 
roll.gif

glad they fixed how dull the red looked tho but damn they come out this year who would skip the retail chance for this

Not sure if guy is srs with that price

I can deal with everything thats grey except for that damn tag. Like lookin at it really makes me angry lol. I will still cop tho cuz it's not a deal breaker.

Pretty much this!

Should of made it black.

But its not that big of a deal.

Has anybody heard of the RD for the 3s or 5s this year cause I still haven't found nothing yet

So the midsole looks like a very light shade of grey instead of white.

Either way, these do look good.

I will most certainly try to cop these.

I just can't see myself wearing all red shoes, I still don't like them.
OG CW's or bust :lol:

Really Hoping they change up that midsole before October.  Either black like Melo's or Grey like Games.  Either way, another color needs to be added in case  the material bleeds like the white and red 13's.

these 4s are nice but i think theyd look better with a black sole

Really Hoping they change up that midsole before October.  Either black like Melo's or Grey like Games.  Either way, another color needs to be added in case  the material bleeds like the white and red 13's.

Bingo on both of these. The black midsole or darker grey looks SO much better.

3's are a must have they are the only og CW 3 I miss from my collection. 4 is my favourite style of all time so will always look at any new CW but I agree with others. If they look like the colour in the recent sole up pic then I will cop but if they end up looking like the TCC pics then its a pass. Wish they had stuck to the suede on the PE's. 5s are a pass for me as I have the fire red white black which I prefer as I had the OG in 90 as a reward for passing my GCSE's (English exams you take at 16) so they have more meaning.

how many times we going see pics of these before the 3s and 5s smh and how many times they going change this shoe lol now the midsole looks light greyish

That is the pair that should release^^ black and grey bottom with the red jump man looks cleeaaannnn

The light grey looks better than the white, but I wish the tag on the tongue wasn't grey

Back
Top Bottom