JB GOING BACK TO THE NUMBERED JORDAN WITH AJ XX5 IN NEXT YEAR

that is a sign that jb is running out of ideas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damianglass

it could be showing XXV for the 25th anniversary not a numbered shoe...............

That's exactly what i was thinking. I highly doubt JBis going to go back to numbering models.

This is such a disgrace for JB to flip flop about their naming system......and to make it worse, they are seeking public help for rescuing their fallenfranchise? Damn..........

This is just a competition for promotion, first prize isn't a job and doesn't mean your creation will be released to the public.

its over, BP is winning this

I really hope I can get a pair of 2k9s for super cheap

^ what for? they are cheap as hell anyways 150 and below now! and no one wants tem anyways

They should not number the Jordans, end the legacy at 23. Leave all the other crap unnumbered.

Originally Posted by arff23

It's not really a Jordan Brand contest..

Like BP said, its basically just like a kicksguide, for aspiring artists, to get a chance to showcase their skills and have input...

It just so happens the first contest is to design the Air Jordan..and luckily some members from the brand will be judging and helping with prizes...

Exactly.

Very misleading thread. People are thinking that JB is reaching out to the public for the final design of a shoe that will be made....

Of course, since you weren't the 1st reply, nobody will see this, hence the people still thinking that the winners design will be the XXV. People don'tread these days. They read the first post, then hit reply....

THIS IS A CONTEST FOR ASPIRING DESIGNERS. THE WINNING DESIGN IS NOT GOING TOBE THE XXV! WINNER JUST GETS A PAIR OF JORDAN'S BECAUSE THIS IS THE 1ST CONTEST IN WHICH JORDAN'S ARE INVOLVED!

moz-screenshot-20.jpg

haha i love how everyone's spazzing out thinking that JB is reaching out to the people to design the XXV... if only people would just read and have somecommon sense

Wow they ran out of ideas and are turning to fans for ideas. HEY JB! How about dropping good heat and better quality, then your @%$% would probably sell.

Originally Posted by Swave232

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

haha 2k9's flopped so hard.

Sales yes but that is another one of the most comfortable Jordan's since the 21. Design is not the greatest but the concept still makes since and from a performance stand point it's great!

Truth be told

I dont get it they dont need a new model. they have enough unreleased and og colorways to eat off of.
mad.gif

My guess is that it's just for the 25th anniversary. But on the other hand the 09's did really bad, it may have been the ugly shoe or maybe the nameeither way they need to distance themselves from the 09's. Bring Tinker back this new guy is LAME.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm entering this contest.

Im going to do a 3d model or a something MUCH better then my first draft MS PAINT sketch up

Trying to get stlyes from the 1,9,16,5,19,18,XX3 in there
Why are you trying to draw a fusion?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom