JB Going Downhill ?

since 85 up until 08 jb was known for releasing fire whether it was a retro or an og. with a shocking cdp series, we reached the aj xxiii feb of 08 and didnt know what to expect further on. im sure many of us thought the whole retro'ing was done and theyd just continue with teams. but obviously in 09 we got the rb pack, tb iiis, nubuck xii, flu game xii, white/red xii, spacejam xi, etc. so ofcourse anyone who had ogs may not have been the happiest or if you didnt were glad to get a second chance around. my brother told me, "theyre over-rated plus retro'ing them just takes away from the value." see i always stay on top of my releases and looking on 23isback i see them mentioning: low snakeskin xi, columbia xi, cg xi, chi town colorway x, bordeaux vii, concord xi, and more. is it me or is jb getting out of hand with the retroes ? me personally dont have a few of those but im sure for the people that do put in work to get them. bottom line, the value of great jays is being thrown out the window. not to mention the poor material theyre starting to use and just cause they add a plastic shoe stuffer with a special box, they find it free to bump the price up another $35. honestly, im not even in a writing mood but i was thinking about the re-release of eggplant foams plus my boy reminded me that footlocker restocked on freshwater griffeys. dont get me wrong, jordans are sick ! but i feel sorry for the folks that had to sell some to get some and to find out theyre just gonna re-release again.

how many threads on this are we going to have??????

we already have the one about the v red 6's.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's so stupid when people think that JB is going downhill.

I don't know what information one has gathered to even think of this....

JB goin downhill?
JB been sleddin with no snow
they are gettin the money they just dont satisfy

This is the 15th thread asking this same question.  If you don't want to get Jordans then dont, plain and simple.
eyes.gif

Not they are smart with the new retroes because all the hypebeasts (many in this forum) buy multiple pairs of them

JB forum needs to be a screened forum because this thread comes up every week now it seems like. if you dislike what they are puttin out dont buy then, simple as that

just to be for real there is still some heat we have been getting the consumer decides and we chose to buy countdown packs, space jams and other releases that test are price range and if we continue to buy it why shouldn't they sell it .

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

I should send you a Jrose type PM  

laugh.gif
im glad he's gone.

dude was always salty

banned me a couple times too
smh.gif
smh.gif
Dude hit me with a warning pm about my old avatar a few days ago. I have every intention of changing it back in a few weeks.

jordan brand will not fall i get ppl coming into the store i work in all the time like yo let me get those new sevens(true-flights
smh.gif
) or ask for anything else newly released whether its hideous or not,because ppl have become accustom'ed to the the name and i honestly think the price raise helps them sell more because $+%@@! be thinkin noone else can afford them and etc etc

Originally Posted by wren32

JB forum needs to be a screened forum because this thread comes up every week now it seems like. if you dislike what they are puttin out dont buy then, simple as that
seems like JB forum is slippin perhaps?
eyes.gif

why do we need this thread every other day on here??

Back
Top Bottom