JB: PLEASE RELEASE A RAY ALLEN SIG!!!

i disagree... i like ray wearing P.E.'s, his are always fire
and fun to look forward too. Most players sig. lines today
are worthless anyway (see Melo)

let's preserve our love for his PEs and not think about a Sugar Ray sig. As stated earlier, just release his PEs, maybe an older version.

Ray's been my fav since the days of UCONN. i'd love nothing other than him gettin his own line but it is too late. i think it would sell greatly buthis career has started the last run of years, not his play by any means, just his tenure. but i think JB should have a release of one shoe (V, VI, IX, X, XI,XII) and release it in maybe 3 or 4 CW's of the great JB players like Bibby, Allen, Rip, CP. but that's just my opinion/dream.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

just wait some years....maybe in 5 years well get some.....
highly doubt it. we've been waithing for the laker c/w iii, vii and viii and haven't heard or seen anything besides the samples. plusthey've done one celtics pe for ray ray...but it would be nice to see more.

i think the most u can ask for is GR releases of his PE's.....not sure how much a sig will work for him at this point in his career and with how da shoegame is. honestly i rather see im in some ridiculously sick PE's rather than a sig. its like him and finley, been very good players all their careers bothchamps...but u can count on them to brng the heat in PE's and i honestly believe it should stay that way.

kinda sucks some of their kicks arent released as GR's or even limited QS's, but i think the sig talk is way over the possibilities now

lol....my mistake i thought you meant a PE that was GR.....lol Ray would never get sig cuz he prolly doesnt want one.....Also hes too old now....that would bedumb.....

"they way they're making the Melos's hes probably glad he didnt get one."

a sad but excellent point!

I'd love to have some Ray/Seattle Sonics themed XX's. Those green ones he rocked, as well as his Seattle stealths, were the hottest shoes ever.

GIVE US SOME GR RAY ALLEN PE's somewhere near RETAIL before its too late!

As far as a sig shoe if he hasnt gotten it by now it wont happen kids been in the league since 96/97

I don't care about a Ray Allen sig shoe, but i would like the black/green 6IX Rings. Those are so damn nice. I would copp those with the quickness.

too late for a ray allen sig shoe. they should just do a GR of his PEs and hopefully it will not be a six ring PE. Or either make a GR of III,V, VI,
XI, XII, XIII, or a XVI in a black and kelly green colorway. (lol too late for a XX3) he needs it how loyal he has been to JB.

Originally Posted by fizzy23

We know that Gentry and crew read posts on NT, and they take what ask for into consideration. They give us some of the items we request but in ways that catch us off gaurd with things like these packs and Quickstrikes which keeps the world interested in the Brand itself.. Think about it XX3 could be the last Numbered shoe.. maybe its a test to see if what we have to say about that issue or see if we will lose interest in the in the Brand. People like knew the Jordan shoe just as The New Jordan's before the #'ing system came into play and the first few pairs went from one season far into the next playing season before the next release of Mike's signature shoe.
if that was the case.....fusions and 6 rings would cease to exist. I'm sure they would've seen the countless '@!!', 'JB needsto stop',
sick.gif
, 'smh', etc. posts.

With JB's ability to make new exciting wearable shoes at it would seem an all time low then perhaps its not the time to ask for new sig shoes. This yearsMelos are horrendous and we've still to properly see the disapointment that shall no doubt be the new Chris Paul shoe.

However if JB wanted to pop out some GR PE colourways of the retros instead of the nastiness that they have been pooping out all year then i am sure that theywould find an audience......

I would like to see an actual signature shoe with his own logo and throw in some Celtics color, by way with an original design to commemorate the silky smoothshooter who's won a championship.

I don't think his longevity left in the league has anything to do with whether he deserves one or not, but his contribution to Jordan brand is undeniableand his impact on the game cannot be overlooked. Even if Jordan Brand were to dump major resources into giving him his own shoe for one season with asupporting clothing line, I'm sure it will be good for him and for the brand.

Think about the people who got their own signatures: Eddie Jones, Vin Baker, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Roy Jones Jr., Derek Jeter, Randy Moss. Why not RayAllen? He should be there before most of those guys listed.

He should have had some sig shoes a while back. To me, he is the most deserving person on team Jordan to get his sig shoe. Not the Melo line that just pumpsout crap, year after year after year.

"He should have had some sig shoes a while back. To me, he is the most deserving person on team Jordan to get his sig shoe. Not the Melo line that justpumps out crap, year after year after year."

100% agree.

Back
Top Bottom