JB Please use quality materials

OK Apparently we won, JB revert the pricing back to 160 and only add 5 bucks for the Bred XIs.. Now the question is will they follow what they wrote on the new Jordan Box?? IE quality performance products?? I hope they can improve or use a better paint so that our Bred IVs will not chip when we wear it.. Fingers crossed 
smile.gif
smile.gif

LMFAO like they care you know how long people been saying that. Either way it doesn't matter because you still buying though. And even if you dont they still selling out

Originally Posted by noochsg

OK Apparently we won, JB revert the pricing back to 160 and only add 5 bucks for the Bred XIs.. Now the question is will they follow what they wrote on the new Jordan Box?? IE quality performance products?? I hope they can improve or use a better paint so that our Bred IVs will not chip when we wear it.. Fingers crossed 
smile.gif
smile.gif
We won??? AWESOME.
I just saw the news.
http://www.modern-notorie...r-jordan-11-for-holiday/

And seriously guys, there was NO WAY IN HELL that JB was going to up the quality with the price increase. This is definitely a win for us... to continually pay the already high retail price for average quality retros.

Exactly how is a $5 price increase going to increase product materials while manufacturing costs keep increasing. Maybe 10 year old's should be able to work again.

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

LMFAO like they care you know how long people been saying that. Either way it doesn't matter because you still buying though. And even if you dont they still selling out

Agreed. People buy them because they are 'Jordan's' they will never not sell out and people will still buy them. I got out the game and stopped buying them because quality was crap. I was able to pass on a lot of ones I would have bought 2-3 pairs of but I passed. I came out of retirement on the premio bin v's. the leather on the shoes should be the STANDARD on all Jordan releases PERIOD. I waited until the tech grey IV's came out hoping they would feel cheap, and I sold them as soon as I got them. Someone should open a custom store where you send in you Jordan's and they replace the cheap leather with premium leather.

i agree 100000000% but the reality is its not gonna happen they're gonna keep lowering quality and cost of materials for a higher profit

MAKE JORDANS/NIKES IN THE USA LOL

smile.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
@ you thinking we "won."  We didn't win !$*!.

smile.gif
smile.gif

Keep dreaming.
They are not increasing quality because they know people will still buy what they put today.

Oh well.

I dont think that the paint they often use
Is cheap but just bad quality as they easily
Crack and chip. Fakes often have more
Durable paint than originals and i doubt
That the fakes use more expensive paint.
the problem is, that nike/jb started to use
Environment friendly glue and paint
Since the late 1990 which result to
Less durability.

Back
Top Bottom