JB RE-RETRO THESE PLEASE!!!!! OREO IVs

My favorite colorway of IVs and they havnt came out since 99.
With all the 4s coming out this year these need to be retroed. Id rather have these instead of the militarys. 

CMON JB!!!!!!!!!!!!  

air-jordan-retro-4-oreo.jpg

best-of-wdywt-1-23-12-7.jpg
img2013at2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB should drop them with netting. I always thought they looked off without the netting.

yes...one of the few I'm waiting for....and the columbia IVs. As long as they keep it true to the original and quality isn't horrible it's an easy decision.

I never liked these, always reminded me of Flight 89's with tumbled leather

Yeah I wish these dropped instead of the military 4's that I just got a few years ago. I wasn't able to get these and it's impossible to find a pair for a decent price.

Originally Posted by yelloo

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

JB should drop them with netting. I always thought they looked off without the netting.
Agreed.
double agreed

yeah i was looking back and thought why do they look different from the other iv's.. netting would be a good look for these.. netting the same grey as the midsoles 
pimp.gif

IV's with NO mesh just don't look right to me.
The white/blue IV's without the mesh look wack too.

Imagine a pair of V's with leather sides instead of plastic (Mesh if you wanna call it).

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

but these are releasing later this year

are they?? i didnt hear anything bout them  
i been lookin for a clean pair for a while. i remember these dropped when i was in middle school and never had the chance to cop ever since 

Back
Top Bottom