JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

Damn nike getting our hopes up
mean.gif

Damn nike getting our hopes up
mean.gif
Tell me about it.
Thought i finally scored a pair of Melo 1's on a restock a week and a half ago.  Item was supposed to arrive on the 8th, got an email Saturday saying shipment would be delayed but shipped no later than the 16th. 
mean.gif

My hopes definitely aren't up.

You're not missing much if you don't get them. The Melo 1s were the worst quality 1s I've ever owned. I wore them once and it was absolutely horrible. It was almost insulting to the rest of my shoes to allow them to remain in my collection. They had to go.

My melo 1s, one shoe was killing my toes squeezing them and the other was a lil loose but perfect for me. I couldnt handle it so i sold them

My melo 1s, one shoe was killing my toes squeezing them and the other was a lil loose but perfect for me. I couldnt handle it so i sold them

On my melo 1s one shoe kills my pinky toe and the other shoe felt mine on my other foot.

I actually did that. I had one of those shoe trees with the spring in it, i put it in the Melos and stuff a sock in it as well so it could stretch it out. Left it in there for damn near 2 months or so .... work for a few minutes trying em on then that went away

I actually did that. I had one of those shoe trees with the spring in it, i put it in the Melos and stuff a sock in it as well so it could stretch it out. Left it in there for damn near 2 months or so .... work for a few minutes trying em on then that went away

Having the same problem with my black/red 11 lows. Stuffed with socks for a few days but after half an hour they went back to pinching my toes. I don't understand how my Georgetown lows that were made a couple of months earlier could be so much roomier in the toe box even though they're listed as the same size.

did they go up and sell out? i cant find them on JJ or via the linnk from the email. i really want those white/black 14s is slept on.

Last edited:
But their restock email from yesterday was to their Men's new arrivals page:
http://enews.jimmyjazz.com/q/80yKENIaHBGqqVlQlf6aJXU-BvsVxYcn8ti67FwbhFBhwjwGKWLz_2K4p

:smh:
Links are here. Just kid sizes restocked

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/kids/grade.../654963102?utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate

I know. But, from their twitter feed yesterday, it just had kid sizes.
Don't see anything about it being gs on their twitter? Only got the email from them to go by. Looked like some trolling on their part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom