JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

Was right at the edge... still couldn't cop.. ALAS.. still it was nice to actually be there for a restock for a change.

sold out. damn shame
Lmao you and i were on the same page 

Swoosh woulda banned me if i flourished cause i had bout 8 tabs opened 
roll.gif

Got some baron 1s for 84 the other day.

restocks just put interest back on the secondary/reseller market

resellers get to replenish stock if they are bot savvy... and if you strike out, and wanted it bad enough, you may come to the realization that you ain't gonna score them anywhere else

the restock opened wounds I thought were closed and fully healed 
laugh.gif

lemme woo-sa my behind outta here and act like nothing happened today

My hopes of having the Future Glows just crashed and burned
ohwell.gif

I had one tab that was steady spinning, but I knew it was too good to be true.

tried size 12 concord low somehow got the 12.5 so happy! hope it doesnt get canceled 

Everyone has bots tho. So... What made his different than anyone on here with them.
he had a service do it for him, and i'm pretty sure they use proxies and plenty other things that could be faster than a regular chrome extension

Tried on the cigars and failed miserably. Y'all see the sig tho. Is there a full list of what restocked?

I really didn't want anything but was hoping to grab the one of the 6s and was never even close, bots man

I know this is only a restock but things are so crazy these days, i love my sneakers man but constant disappointment is starting to wear on me

Man I refreshed and had that ******* cigar link open the second they dropped and still OOS.

Not shocked man I've never ever ever came through on a restock.  

I've always found it hard to believe that guys actually get through manually.

Back
Top Bottom