....JB seriously needs to make these jerseys....

What's up NT. Been MIA for the last 6 months.  Anyhow, I would really love to have these jerseys, the 2nd one in particular.  Heck, I think JB should make replicas of the jerseys MJ wore throughout his Nike Tours and exhibition games in Europe in the mid and late 80s.  I know the original jerseys didn't have his name on any of them, but when Nike/JB released the 84 Jordan Olympic jerseys last year, they added his name on the back, even though the actual jersey didnt have one.  I'd really love the Stefanel Trieste jersey go into production, take out "STEFANEL" and just put "JORDAN".  I love that jersey and dunk so much that I decided to paint one (sorry for the bad photography).  Man, I would love to buy 3 of the Stefanel jersey if they ever make them.  Black and Orange looks pretty tight.  That's just something you don't see. 
j0ejyb.png

15nqesp.jpg

I would love to see those get made again... similar to the same quality like the Dream Team version from a few years back. I would also like them to remake the McDonalds high school version as well.

I've never seen what the McDonalds one look like, but I don't think JB would have any problem making those MJ tour jerseys because after all, most of those jerseys were made by Nike themselves. maybe they can have some sort of joint cooperation with that Italian team Stefanel to use their logo and make MJ's jersey.

I've never seen what the McDonalds one look like, but I don't think JB would have any problem making those MJ tour jerseys because after all, most of those jerseys were made by Nike themselves. maybe they can have some sort of joint cooperation with that Italian team Stefanel to use their logo and make MJ's jersey.

Originally Posted by MJstillTheOne

2ykcgb7.jpg

Yeah those would be dope, but most people wouldn't catch on to what they were originally for.

Those are some serious ill jerseys! Would b nice to see a release. Him shattering the backboard is tooooo sick! itd be a mos def cop for me! No doubt!

Back
Top Bottom