JB SPRING 2011 INFO WITH SCANS (update pg 7 )

Soooo We Have No Bords, Cements = $150, And 6 Ring Boots.?
laugh.gif

GIFSoup

Thanks JB.
wink.gif

Hopefully the Bordeaux 7s still release. Only lookin to cop the 3s and 13s. The Sky High looks terrible compared to the original. Everything else is trash.

most of those are really bad, esp the 6-17 fusion, but the 13, 3 are def copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also are the hardcourt classics the reretro of the jordan team 1? if they are, i would also cop a pair for balling. missed out on those while I was a kid. Remember Kukoc and Harper wearing those.

can Jb stop the madness with these fusions
dey r killing meh wanting to keep looking to see wats commin up

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I'm def coppin the allstar 13's and cements......I hope they make both in toddler sizes so I can get my son them also

ditto

ill take those all star 13s if they have the yellow circle around the jumpman but I dont see one visible in the picture

All of the shoes JB is dropping besides the retros just look the same from a distance.It just seems like no creativity is put into these things.

The 6-17-23 mashups seem kind of interesting, and the AM97/AJ12 mashups have my brain all loopy lol. Could be cool, but I'm not exactly seeing the point of the AM97/AJ12. The 6-17-23 makes some sense, but the look could go either way. Might be very cool, could be disastrous. I'll save my final judgment for when these things actually hit the stores.

XIII's, III's got em already
grin.gif
 JB is really wack right now. As a matter of fact, my son> majority of the ppl in this thread beasting!!!

2lwm1ox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom