JD EXCLUSIVE AIR MAX BW

I got a connect in London..... comes in real handy ....pm me....he charges $25 to ship to US

im srry for asking this but can someone inform me what what is JD or what does it stand for......sorry if its a dumb question

JD is like a US footaction just in the UK.....alot of stores out there don't ship to the US u gotta find someone out there to buy em an ship em to u. Iwent into eBay UK found a dude sellin J's and asked him to buy me some shoes off amazon UK he did now we just hook each other up. I just got him 2 pairs of1/2 Cents since the UK ain't get em. Good to have a connect in every spot.....u never know.

Man JD ALWAYS gets hot stuff. Look these 95s!!!
air-max-95-black-blue-sapphire-03.jpg

What The F!!! LOL!

I swear if I can get a pair size 12 for 100 i am on it!!

Not feeling those 95s but JD does have nice colorways.. this is my third fav BW right behind the Stash's and persians

these are cool, but all i need is persians as far as the bw's go and i'm good. (unless i could find a pair of stash's for a DECENTprice)
nerd.gif

and sorry, but those 95s are
sick.gif

Isn't the US slated to get something like this?

I remember seeing pics awhile back of shoes that were very similar, only they had purple where the blue is on these, much like JD released a colorway that wasvery similar to the Persians, only it had blue where the purple would be.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Isn't the US slated to get something like this?

I remember seeing pics awhile back of shoes that were very similar, only they had purple where the blue is on these, much like JD released a colorway that was very similar to the Persians, only it had blue where the purple would be.

Maybe the flipped persians - http://niketalk.com/topic/142336

Back
Top Bottom