Jeans around San Jose?

I'm looking for a place that sells a wide selection of premium jeans like Evisu and Nudies..Only store I know that has something once in awhile is Azuki, but they usually have a very small selection to look at. Anyone care to share a few spots?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not sure if the Puma store sells evisus anymore at valley fair, but you should call them

as for nudies, i usually try it on at azuki, then buy it online since there are better deals

online is the best if you already know which style you want to buy. You can find them a bit cheaper if they have a sale.

whats up with this azuki place. They carry a large selection of nudies? I been looking for a place to try some on.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

what sites you using NKEAIR?

i dont wear nudiez, but i see them on attic2zoo, which has a 50% sale every year (usually a week before black friday)

i dont buy jeans much, but ive bought from contextclothing and tobi

Originally Posted by Baybully650

whats up with this azuki place. They carry a large selection of nudies? I been looking for a place to try some on.

im not sure if their selection is great, but its one of the few places in san jose i know that carry it

its across the street from san jose state university, they actually have a thread here in the norcal forum

I'm looking for a slim fit style from Nudies and their website doesn't say much about the different kinds...no skinny jeans, or too baggy..

San Jose doesn't have much of an option when it comes to finding a spot with premium denim.  You might as well take the trip out to the City.  One of my local favorite is Self Edge.

Yea ^What he said. I bought a pair of APC and Nudies from Azuki but one trip to Self Edge did it for me. Whoever is working is super helpful and not snobby elitest that you would think and just tell them what fit you want and they have a huge selection.

Anyone know if Gap sells selvaged jeans in the bay area? I wanna see it in person before buying.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Anyone know if Gap sells selvaged jeans in the bay area? I wanna see it in person before buying.

valley fair mall gap has selvedge

however they sell out

Back
Top Bottom