pimp.gif

i love em
don't understand the airforce one sole hate
i like both type of soles...dunks and af1s
i'd love to see an airforce one on a dunk sole
any pics of that?
how does one sole swap?

AF1 Hybrids = FAILURE
but i guess its a good scheme for Nike to sell to kids who think theyre wearing heat . . . ie AF1-jordan fusions
sick.gif

These are dope, I'd buy them regardless of the price if they want $310 for them I'll buy them b/c I'm not cheap!

I think Nike is gonna release "SB Fusions" in the future just like the Jordan Fusions
frown.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by bombiin201

jedis look werid on a af1 sole to me

People are feeling this way because they're used to the dunk version. I bet if the AF1 came out first and had the correct colored midsole, then people would be all over this. No wait! Keep the white and people would still be all over it!

Much agreed J !

this has to be the worst thing to happen to nike sb dunk...but u can only have imagined that in a matter of time they would go with what has worked for them sowell....our beloved sb dunk......f*#k hybrids

Originally Posted by el bodegero

this has to be the worst thing to happen to nike sb dunk...but u can only have imagined that in a matter of time they would go with what has worked for them so well....our beloved sb dunk......f*#k hybrids
well said

I didn't see this 4 or 5 months ago but..3
agree, these do look a bit strange--but props on clark kent for continuing to craft some some good stuff

laugh.gif
dude's been consistently putting out garbage colourways. He'sso hit and miss it's ridiculous. And Nike stays giving him these privileges.
eyes.gif

With the Dunk SB.AF1 midsole hybrids, I think colourway makes a big difference. These seem to work a bit better than other renditions (but I still thinkthey're utter garbage). I do like the white midsole, but the Dunk SB/AF-1 hybrid has been done way too many times.

Back
Top Bottom