JEEZUS! OG V Grapes. A SIGHT of BEAUTY...The good old days....

Not my pair but i just came across these on ebay, truly a beautiful sight. Haven't seen a DS pair on ebay in a long time and thought people would enjoyseeing some pics. Truly an amazing shoe, I had them when i was in grade school and remember when will smith would rock them on fresh prince
pimp.gif

They look really good minus the sole. They're in great condition for an almost 20 year old shoe.

I could care less about the yellowed sole. In fact I love a good yellowed sole on certain shoes, this being one of them.

Beautiful shoe.
pimp.gif

Beautiful shoe.

But them things is PS'ed like crazy!
the pic is washed out and the teal around the border is suspect.
camera skills at its best tho.
he tryin to get top $$

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Beautiful shoe.

But them things is PS'ed like crazy!
the pic is washed out and the teal around the border is suspect.
camera skills at its best tho.
he tryin to get top $$
yo. I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak on things you have no idea about. perhaps it's mypolarizing filter. maybe it's the lighting. but there was ZERO photoshopping done to the pictures besides the watermarks added afterwards. best believe ifI took the effort to enhance them, the pictures would be FLAWLESS

Originally Posted by rudy

thats beautiful and how much for the shoe

1300 smackers....don't think they'll sell quckly tho but definitely a must have for an true sneaker collector

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by glitch008

The netting is so fresh! How did he maintain that whilst the soles are yellowed.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
That's actually a real word though most people don't use it.

Those grapes are in great condition; tell me how the netting on that original is not as yellowed as it is on some of the retros I see occasionally?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom