JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Gucci Mane aint gonna do shhhhhhhhh...even his own mama know Rodrick Davis a B
Just like he didn't do something the first time right?
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Gucci do a diss track wit Zaytoven on the beat buddy it's a wrap.

Some of you dudes straight d-ridin Jeezy with stupid sh** "So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't."--So basically jeezy drops a little bread and you think that's backing up all his tough talk?smh. "atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?"
eek.gif
you sir are an idiot, I think the message was sent loud and clear when two ppl were already in caskets. This isn't a gangster movie where everyone from the opposing sides dies.
Umm what did u expect him to do go to gucci front door with a grenade in hand
grin.gif
. Nobody eva said Gucci was soft but dude damn sure aint the "goon" u makin him out to be. He defended self like a man should do but he damn sure wasn't out there looking for beef the way he was talkin.
roll.gif

This is wild cause my mans showed up at my dude spot with a grenade before talkin bout he can get a box of them for the low

Originally Posted by Shaze804

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you dudes straight d-ridin Jeezy with stupid sh** "So he actually sends goons to Gucci Crib and he loses credibility. He backed it up the shooters didn't."--So basically jeezy drops a little bread and you think that's backing up all his tough talk?smh. "atleast jeezy has goons willing to die for him...I aint hear no 1 trying to take out jeezy from gucci's side?"
eek.gif
you sir are an idiot, I think the message was sent loud and clear when two ppl were already in caskets. This isn't a gangster movie where everyone from the opposing sides dies.
grin.gif
. Nobody eva said Gucci was soft but dude damn sure aint the "goon" u makin him out to be. He defended self like a man should do but he damn sure wasn't out there looking for beef the way he was talkin.
roll.gif

This is wild cause my mans showed up at my dude spot with a grenade before talkin bout he can get a box of them for the low

Ninjas be throwin grenades these days...huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First of all the BMF in atlanta is not that much affiliated with Jeezy anymore. (Which is why Blu Davinci wont co-sign for Jeezy anymore, and exposed him for afraud). Also a lot of people dont know because they are not from Atlanta, but Gucci got real street dudes on his side (Duck Tape, SYS, Hit Squad.....etc.) Andthem dudes AINT NO JOKE. Gucci is street certified now and Jeezy has always been under surveillance. Trust me Jeezy wants no problems.

youngjordan23 wrote:

grin.gif

I feel ya but understand when stories come up about Gucci that body during the beef rarely comes up. Buddy known bruh thats why I hate when dudesjust act like thats all he known for out here. "Dam that boy who made black tee really robbed me"

Originally Posted by cartune

youngjordan23 wrote:

grin.gif
I feel ya but understand when stories come up about Gucci that body during the beef rarely comes up. Buddy known bruh thats why I hate when dudes just act like thats all he known for out here. "Dam that boy who made black tee really robbed me"

In Atlanta, Gucci and his boys were know thieves. They stayed robbing people.

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif

Your obviously out of the loop on this whole beef in general, like CJ said on Stay Strapped you woulda thought Jeezy was gonna go clap him 1 deep. He wastalkin beyond reckless on that track but has still to this day has yet to do something to Gucci.

"He defended self like a man should do but he damn sure wasn't out there looking for beef the way he was talkin"

O rly? I would love to see your reaction when you're in a stripper's crib thinking your bout to hit that () then all of a sudden twodudes bust in the crib strapped ready to take your life and your chain. I still can't believe Gucci found a way to kill both of em and get off, that'swhy the man got stripes and jeezy is looked at as a mainstream dude who can't back up his words. And nobody tryin to make him out to be anything exceptwhat he is, Jeezy d-riders the ones tryin to make him out to be this gang affiliated gangstar who can't do no wrong.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

who ever think Jeezy aint got no goons rollin with him is crazy!!! dude was with BMF rolls with the Crips has ties to Black Flags in Florida

Jeezy came to a concert here and lucky me i got back stage passes and i must say dude had atleast 20 dudes with black flags with him! dudes looked like a army of Kimbo Slices
I think a lot of people in here are forgetting that..

can't get over the Kimbo comment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can u imagine...
kimbo_slice_02.jpg
x 20.....an uglysituation literally and figuratively
laugh.gif

i hope dudes aint using grenades bruh...but that was like 2 years ago. I shoudn't have even been in that type of sitation smh

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif

Your obviously out of the loop on this whole beef in general, like CJ said on Stay Strapped you woulda thought Jeezy was gonna go clap him 1 deep. He was talkin beyond reckless on that track but has still to this day has yet to do something to Gucci.

"He defended self like a man should do but he damn sure wasn't out there looking for beef the way he was talkin"

O rly? I would love to see your reaction when you're in a stripper's crib thinking your bout to hit that () then all of a sudden two dudes bust in the crib strapped ready to take your life and your chain. I still can't believe Gucci found a way to kill both of em and get off, that's why the man got stripes and jeezy is looked at as a mainstream dude who can't back up his words. And nobody tryin to make him out to be anything except what he is, Jeezy d-riders the ones tryin to make him out to be this gang affiliated gangstar who can't do no wrong.

/thread

DSH pretty much summed it up right there...

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif

Your obviously out of the loop on this whole beef in general, like CJ said on Stay Strapped you woulda thought Jeezy was gonna go clap him 1 deep. He was talkin beyond reckless on that track but has still to this day has yet to do something to Gucci.

O rly? I would love to see your reaction when you're in a stripper's crib thinking your bout to hit that () then all of a sudden two dudes bust in the crib strapped ready to take your life and your chain. I still can't believe Gucci found a way to kill both of em and get off, that's why the man got stripes and jeezy is looked at as a mainstream dude who can't back up his words. And nobody tryin to make him out to be anything except what he is, Jeezy d-riders the ones tryin to make him out to be this gang affiliated gangstar who can't do no wrong.
QFT.

I'm not with all the beef talk and kill you kill this non sense but Gucci clearly isn't a push over...dude murked both them dudes and got away withthat killer instinct...

I was totally
eek.gif
when i heard all that...

i thought gucci only killed one dude....cause they said the other dudes came back looking for the body a couple days later behind that school

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif

If jeezy lost cred. like you saying how he still sellin milli plus albums and all gucci can do is drop a new mixtape every week? outside the A gucci is NOTknown...how yall a fan of a gay N that jumped in a shower with his home bois after takin X ???

Jeezy>>>Gucci

Song was very very weak, Chorus was WEAK.. w.t.f. kobe and lebron gotta do with

Gucci and OJ?, he said only like 1 line that was funny he is just talking non - sense..

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif

If jeezy lost cred. like you saying how he still sellin milli plus albums and all gucci can do is drop a new mixtape every week? outside the A gucci is NOT known...how yall a fan of a gay N that jumped in a shower with his home bois after takin X ???

Jeezy>>>Gucci

roll.gif
LOG OFF MY DUDE... RIGHTNOW

You dudes sound like a bunch of little Riley's right now getting caught up in all this "street" talk.

If jeezy lost cred. like you saying how he still sellin milli plus albums and all gucci can do is drop a new mixtape every week? outside the A gucci is NOT known...how yall a fan of a gay N that jumped in a shower with his home bois after takin X ???

Jeezy>>>Gucci
vyb6nb.gif

I don't recall saying he lost credibility?
I don't think recession went platinum.
I stay in Dallas, My cousins stay in L.A. and we all bump Gucci, so yeah he's known.
Where's the proof he got in the shower w/ homeboys? U lyin dog.

You a herb and now your reachin for things to hate on gucci about. You newbies are getting lamer and lamer.

Diss is weak. Chorus is lame X 100, makes no sense. Beat it nice. Jeezy just sounds salty. Gucci's new track with Snoop goes hard.

If anyone touches Gucci I'm personally going after Jeezy's head.

Who wit me ?

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif

If jeezy lost cred. like you saying how he still sellin milli plus albums and all gucci can do is drop a new mixtape every week? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]outside the A gucci is NOT known[/color]...how yall a fan of a gay N that jumped in a shower with his home bois after takin X ???

Jeezy>>>Gucci

indifferent.gif

Gucci gets a lot of play in Memphis...hell even here in Arkansas.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Who cares? They're both GARBAGE.
To each his own I guess...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

who ever think Jeezy aint got no goons rollin with him is crazy!!! dude was with BMF rolls with the Crips has ties to Black Flags in Florida

Jeezy came to a concert here and lucky me i got back stage passes and i must say dude had atleast 20 dudes with black flags with him! dudes looked like a army of Kimbo Slices

Bruh that *$*+ means nothing in Atlanta, especially in zone 6 them ninjas don't give a @$@% about some ninjas in fla, nobody takes gang banging serious inthe A, zone>>>fake punk %*% crips, and the BMF is a joke now they got little foot soldiers who look like omarion claiming that *$*+....gucci hasatlanta in the palm of his hand, when you got the city, ain nobody about to @$@% with you

Back
Top Bottom