JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Something about this doesnt seem right... i know they got real beef that goes back to the whole bounty for Gucci's chain, Jeezy's boy getting murkedbut why all this happen right when Hot 107.9 in the A added Jeezy to the Birthday Bash line-up and now Jeezy drop a diss right before Birthday Bash which isgaruanteed to garner major attention down here... just seems like this was drawn up... similar to when TIP and Gucci was beefing when they both headlinedBirthday Bash and they was sneak dissing each other at the event.

I can say for a fact tho the streets now belong to Gucci unfortunately, most have moved on from Jeezy so this might be a lil jealousy on Jeezy's part.Hopefully this is just manufactured beef for the Birthday Bash this weekend because if this is real beef someone might just get murked again because these aretwo very street dudes with serious goon affiliations. Jeezy might need to be easy.

jeezy and gucci gonna be in greensboro this friday for super jam but I doubt anything will pop off cause they people gonna be in atlanta....but saturday willbe interesting...

i was just about to come in and say that...NC gets em both first at Superjam...This saturday..Im not goin either though..Butyeah...Jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gucci

I THINK GUCCI MANE IS GONNA COME BACK HARD! CAUSE JEEZY DIDNT REALLY SAY MUCH, BUT HE GOT MO MONEY THE GUCCI.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gucci already had something planned & Jeezy caught wind of it & decided to put this out!!! But why, Gucci why when Jeezyalready murked him lyrically

On the mic, Gucci does not stand a chance, but on some street %@+%..........

These guys need to leave that %@+% alone, and get money.

Gucci is not going to do anything to put himself back in jail.

LOL @ all this speculation of what's going to happen in the streets.

The internet is something

Its an alright song but...Just let the Man eat..Jezzy gotta give my man his props...People really startin to get with the moverment..

Originally Posted by Im Not You

LOL @ all this speculation of what's going to happen in the streets.

The internet is something

???The internet?? You act like they just kept it on wax the 1st time.... no ppl catching bodies

sucks that they got real street beef cause if they didn't it would be
pimp.gif
if they were doing music together

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dudes seriously underestimating Jeezy.
Word.
laugh.gif
exactly if this thread was made a couple years back itwoulda been completely different - i mean i mess with gucci and oj on some comical entertainment stuff but to say they are better artist than Jeezy islaughable...

there will be plenty of security and police and goons on both sides...most that might happen is some fighting between the hanger ons...but jeezy and gucci probwont even get close to each other

if it did go down im putting $ on jeezy...i mean his money is long and so are his affiliations , they aint tryna let nothing happen to him

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dudes seriously underestimating Jeezy.

Word.

Its seemed like yesterday Jeezy could do no wrong.

I'm reading this comments while
smh.gif
Some of ya'll are so fickle...while I DO AGREE...

This isn't a REAL Diss track. Its like Slap Boxing.

Originally Posted by young dr0

SMH @ this stunt ...

he know the A is Gucci's now ...

Naw

Jeezy is to Gucci as Onyx is to Platimum 21.
Jeezy is to Gucci as Walters is to Athletes Foot.
Jeezy is to Gucci as Stewart Ave is to Metropolitan.
Jeezy is to Gucci as the South/West Side is to the Eastside.
Jeezy is to Gucci as Lenox is to Greenbriar.
Jeezy is to Gucci as Magic City is to Dancers Elite.

Back
Top Bottom