Jeezy x Don Cannon : Trap or Die 2 - The mythical beast doth exist

pimp.gif
This tape is the truth
Tune you got a link to the 2 BMs dissing each other
nerd.gif

You know a tape bangs when you catch yourself taking the longer way home so you can hear it in the whip. When you call anyone that will dl and tell them to. When you silence your phone so that %$*+ doesn't interrupt. I won't go MTOY but I will say it is the best tape I have heard so far this year, easily. Maybe it should have been named, There is No Competition.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

If it wasnt called "Trap Or Die", @%%*%% would NOT love it.
fixed
U were one of the ppl i saw complaining cuz it doesnt sound like the first Trap Or Die and that it doesnt have that "real trap" sound

This tape is by no means wack, and if dudes werent expecting it to be in the same vein as the first one, they'd appreciate it more.

Thats Jeezy/Cannon/Drama's fault tho

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

If it wasnt called "Trap Or Die", @%%*%% would NOT love it.
fixed
U were one of the ppl i saw complaining cuz it doesnt sound like the first Trap Or Die and that it doesnt have that "real trap" sound

This tape is by no means wack, and if dudes werent expecting it to be in the same vein as the first one, they'd appreciate it more.

Thats Jeezy/Cannon/Drama's fault tho
Im not mad it doesnt sound like the 1st Trap or Die I'm mad it doesnt sound like Jeezy. It sounds like all the bad songs on the Recession minus the good songs. It's a blatant jack of Rick Ross but done poorly. Hell I'd take Trappin' Aint Dead with its low quality over this tape. There's something I expect when I see the words "New Jeezy" whether it be called Trap or Die or whether its called "A bunch of Young Jeezy songs" and this tape didn't give me what I want.

And yall overrate Illin'

Illn is fire but you know how NTers gas anything Clipse is on
laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

Shoulda had Fab on it instead though. He woulda bodied it more.

We definitely need a better quality without Cannon. Other than that this #+@# goes hard...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Introduction beat is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

How are we "gassing" The Clipse if they actually come correct on virtually everything they appear on?

And Fab saying the same ol' punchlines on every 16 isn't "bodying it more." Off Fab's tip. He's weak.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

How are we "gassing" The Clipse if they actually come correct on virtually everything they appear on?

And Fab saying the same ol' punchlines on every 16 isn't "bodying it more." Off Fab's tip. He's weak.

So Pusha explains the verse:

I actually wrote my verse [around the time] “D.O.A.

laugh.gif
. This is well deserved.

So Pusha explains the verse:

I actually wrote my verse [around the time] “D.O.A.

Back
Top Bottom