Jeff bezos makes 13 billion while the world broke

Capitalist society. What can ya do. Seems like one day there will be 5 trillionaires watching everyone else in the world suffer.

I used to think like this, but I feel like it's the government's obligation to take care of its people, not the responsibility of one citizen.
Yeah, over the past few months I found it odd that nt'ers were saying how these super rich people should spend their money. How they should be donating this much and to who. Saying it's a responsibility for them to help people. I'm thinking no it's not. Don't rely on rich people to help out when it's not their job to.

Yeah, over the past few months I found it odd that nt'ers were saying how these super rich people should spend their money. How they should be donating this much and to who. Saying it's a responsibility for them to help people. I'm thinking no it's not. Don't rely on rich people to help out when it's not their job to.
Right but if you made all your money off of the people, giving back to charities and fundraisers and building a green arena mean less than if you were to just reach out and help the people that got you out the garage and into your position.

Back
Top Bottom