Jeff Garcia cut by Raiders

And supposedly I was out of my mind when I said there was no way in %%@%**% hell that he was going to start over J. Russell.

Haters (and obsessive 49ers fans) may enter.

Saw this....

So now they're QB depth chart looks like:

JaMarcus Russell
Bruce Gradkowski
Charlie Frye

Interesting. I can't believe they didn't at least keep him around unless/when Russell falters.

Another great decision by AL Davis
laugh.gif

How do you go from saying hes in the running for the starting job to cutting him?

God forgive me, but until big Al kicks the bucket, the Raiders are doomed.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Saw this....

So now they're QB depth chart looks like:

JaMarcus Russell
Bruce Gradkowski
Charlie Frye

Interesting. I can't believe they didn't at least keep him around unless/when Russell falters.
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Garcia should off himself for that alone. I don't even care about his Playboy Playmate he smashes daily.
laugh.gif

Hell... he could go to the 49ers. I'm sure he could've easily gotten that starting job from jump street.

I remember Gunna said something to the effect that Garcia's arm is nonexsistent now....

Wow, I thought he would be starting for the Raiders in no time. The guy could have actually helped the Raiders get some wins, as he has done with some of hisprevious teams.

With the season about to start next week and every team already locked in at qb, the Raiders pretty much @%*#$! him over.

Unless there is more to the story than we know...

this wasnt because he wasnt good enough or because al davis is a rah tard, its because garcia straight up asked for a fair shot at being the starter and wasntgiven the opportunity ... with the recent injuries to qbs around the league its only right o give a vet like garcia his release to go help someone else ...

its a damn joke that they are banking on russel though, dude is BUNS ...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

did any of yall watch dude in pre-season...my 2 yr old daughter has a stronger arm

QFT. If you run an 18-yard comeback route, Garcia is throwing that *$@+ 12 yards.

Well...he's never had a strong arm, ya'll sure it was that bad?

Hahaha!! People overreacting like crazy in here. You have Jeff Garcia who is NOT getting younger and lookin like +#%% in preseason makin a lot of money getcut. And people actin like it's the biggest deal n the world. The 2nd QB should never see the field, and with the money tied up in Russell u give him everyopportunity possible. Schmucks on here thinking Garcia would ever start barring injury are straight up illogical.

Back
Top Bottom