Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy RICH - One piece of the PUZZLE

Please let all of this lead to something. Reading about Trump raping a 13 year old....and then Epstein raping the same 13 year old....makes me sick

Is all of this from that Law Firm that anonymous hacked a while back? Good for them

Looks like a more comprehensive list of the island attendees anonymous dropped.

Last edited:
Not if nothing comes out of it.

Watch all these cats walk, as history has showed.

All part of the show we in.

Not if nothing comes out of it.

Watch all these cats walk, as history has showed.

All part of the show we in.

Barr got the hard evidence, before he killed him. Barr covered up Iran Contra. He covered up Trump-Russia. And definitely Trump-Elites-Epstein.

They used the levers of government, blackmail, financial resources, Kirkland & Ellis, & foreign governments, positions of power and contracts for silence and looking away... to cover up a sex trafficking ring of wealthy mostly white men.

That’s the heart of the story.

Adds fuel to the fire that suggests Epstein probably didn't kill himself.

Barr got the hard evidence, before he killed him. Barr covered up Iran Contra. He covered up Trump-Russia. And definitely Trump-Elites-Epstein.

They used the levers of government, blackmail, financial resources, Kirkland & Ellis, & foreign governments, positions of power and contracts for silence and looking away... to cover up a sex trafficking ring of wealthy mostly white men.

That’s the heart of the story.
Barr and McConnell do everything in their power to halt democracy

At least a few of us have brains. I’m only speaking on what’s already documented.
ABCC5B8B-9429-4F2F-BFC2-D8A46C0BAEB5.jpeg

So why now? Why is all of this coming out now?

ANd was this stuff discussed in the DOC?

All of this is old news :lol:. People just didn’t pay attention, and the coverage was shoddy. This info been out. Anonymous isn’t exposing anything new.

Ppl are now home...bored and got hip to the doc. That’s it.

All of this is old news :lol:. People just didn’t pay attention, and the coverage was shoddy. This info been out. Anonymous isn’t exposing anything new.

Ppl are now home...bored and got hip to the doc. That’s it.
I am asking why is ANON doing this now.

I know it isn't new. We have talked about it in our old thread before.

Watched that new doc last night... sheeeeeeesh

Wasn't really aware of the magnitude of this dude's lifestyle smfh

It’s a shame it takes a Documentary like Filthy Rich in order for Prince Andrew to be brought in for questioning.
This seems to be one “Conspiracy” that holds weight.

Easier for people to group this with flat earth theory or 5G is COVID than actually educate themselves On it with readily available info before they opine.

That is what’s dangerous.
Not an Alien and Illuminati thread.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Shame we have nowhere to post info like this, now.

Yeah, if only there was a thread dedicated to it, or another site where it could be discussed. Oh well.
Easier for people to group this with flat earth theory or 5G is COVID than actually educate themselves On it with readily available info before they opine.
You realize you just made a compelling argument against lumping all those topics into the same thread.

Finished the doc last night.

I find it wild that this was "allowed" to be put On NFLX. Doesn't it bring attention to their weird ways. Harry is now being questioned.

I don't understand why this was allowed ti be placed on their platform. I thought the name of the game was to hide this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom