JENNIFER LOPEZ IS PREGNANT!! COUNTDOWN TO TIG 'OL BITTIES!

fxsaj6.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
Turbo Lag : The split second that the other car THINKS they have a chance.​

Quote:
Halle is beautiful and far from washed up or wack, while the same CANNOT be said for Jennifer

Why is she far from washed up? What major work has she done in the past few years? Granted The Perfect Stranger wasnt a flop and it had a good story line, but it wasnt nothing special in the box office. If its Jennifers many husbands that makes her washed up then I believe Halle has had just as many dig in that. Including Michael Ealy which went to my high school and can confirm the smashing he gave her.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

How you got a whole thread dedicated some someones breasts?! Get out some more...breasts aint that big of a deal.
Call me Webbigail..

Quote:
Why is she far from washed up? What major work has she done in the past few years? Granted The Perfect Stranger wasnt a flop and it had a good story line, but it wasnt nothing special in the box office. If its Jennifers many husbands that makes her washed up then I believe Halle has had just as many dig in that. Including Michael Ealy which went to my high school and can confirm the smashing he gave her.

Have you seen that new movie J-Lo's in about dancing? If that ain't washed up, i don't know what is. Actually, now that i think about it, i can't remember J-Lo playing in but one good movie (the one where she got revenge on her husband...what was that called? self-defense or some @#%$). But most importantly, i said Halle is still beautilful...you seen her lately?

Back
Top Bottom