Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation

I don't get how this girl isn't married yet. She's been ran through tons of people and none of them wanted to put a ring on her. Kind or reminds me of Jennifer Anniston.

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_dress.gif
wow
eek.gif

I don't get how this girl isn't married yet. She's been ran through tons of people and none of them wanted to put a ring on her. Kind or reminds me of Jennifer Anniston.

i met her twice and the second time i seriously asked her on a date. spit some crazy lines. but she cut me off and said shes in a happy relationship but said if she wasnt then *winked*
made a black guy blush. took a pic with her. this was at the beverly center. ima look thru these 100s of SD cards i got to see.
this was like 3-4 years ago btw.
caught her when we was leaving and i was in the S500 in the valet and she smiled extra hard.
i need to hurry up and land a movie or something.

i met her twice and the second time i seriously asked her on a date. spit some crazy lines. but she cut me off and said shes in a happy relationship but said if she wasnt then *winked*
made a black guy blush. took a pic with her. this was at the beverly center. ima look thru these 100s of SD cards i got to see.
this was like 3-4 years ago btw.
caught her when we was leaving and i was in the S500 in the valet and she smiled extra hard.
i need to hurry up and land a movie or something.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Besides JLH being much better looking than Jennifer, JLH actually radiates personality. Jennifer Anniston screams "Why yes, I am as
boring as I look, and I'm just as boring in the bedroom". It's probably just a choice of JLH not to be married yet. Jennifer Anniston
on the other hand is scrapping through wedding mags right now.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Besides JLH being much better looking than Jennifer, JLH actually radiates personality. Jennifer Anniston screams "Why yes, I am as
boring as I look, and I'm just as boring in the bedroom". It's probably just a choice of JLH not to be married yet. Jennifer Anniston
on the other hand is scrapping through wedding mags right now.

Back
Top Bottom