Jerry Jones believed to have offered at least a first-round pick for Roy Williams.

laugh.gif

wow NT ''cowboys'' fans are trully blind. do we not remember us needing a true number 2 ? this guy is a legit 1 with a good QB, and this takesso much off TO plus roy is a big receiver which is good if we can make it through this stretch till we play the giants the NFL will be in trouble if this teamgets tuff mentally.

i just read this whole thread, and wow the NFC east fans are talking alot how we didnt make a smart move or anything. any fan with some a brain
knows the cowboys just got a whole lot harder to handle 2 dominate tall speedy receivers on the same field with the best TE in the game and 2 play makers at RBand romo my god the l is trouble.

Damn, after being bombarded with all types of school work for my evening class I come home to this. Once Romo comes back, it might be a wrap for the NFL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's not like prime time defensive backs come available every day... If you don't get one through FA, you've gotta draft them... Champ Bailey's don't get traded. Ever.

Champ bailey got traded for Clinton portis.

Yall crack me up. Still will never forget Sunday how all u clowns was esctatic in waiting for T.O.'s post game conference hoping for him to blow up and allyou got was him in a sweater REFUSING to talk to the Media.

If anything, he'll get MORE touches because dudes was doubling/tripling Owens. Taking him out of the game meant having to go to one of our other bum $@#receivers such as Crayton which you know aint making plays.

And some of yall are trippin: we have a problem at WR and had that problem prior to the draft. We let Glenn go, Austin got hurt, Stanback got hurt, and Hurdgot hurt. Austin is back but Stanback might be done for the year and Hurd is also having surgery making him done for the year. That means we have only 3WR's: Austin, Crayton and Owens. Thats a serious depth issue right there. Now with Williams, Crayton can go back WHERE HE BELONG in the slot.

Im happy this finally happened. Roy didnt wanna play for us no more.
Hopefully we can start the rebuilding process and draft/acquire some decent players.
Really surprised to see a smart move by the Lions organization.

However
smh.gif
@ the trade for makin the Cowboys even better.
ohwell.gif

Desperation. I said it before and I'll say it again: Roy Williams is just a name now. They traded way to much for him and paid too much for him.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Desperation. I said it before and I'll say it again: Roy Williams is just a name now. They traded way to much for him and paid too much for him.
1) How is this a move out of desperation? The Cowboys have been trying to do this for MONTHS now...
2) Roy Williams was the answer to all Philly's problems 6 weeks ago... Now he's just a name?
grin.gif

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/...oncos-*******s040304.html

laugh.gif

Anyway, Dallas gave up a lot, but it looks like they had a lot of picks so not a bad deal i guess.
Champ bailey got traded for Clinton portis.
OK, funny guys...
laugh.gif
You know exactly what I meant... When was the last time before that a guy that caliber was traded? Has it happened since?

Teams aren't trying to trade legitimate shut-down corners. It's not happening...

Back
Top Bottom