Jerry Jones should Pay LeBron to be in the dunk contest..

Let's face it I love LeBron, but i know he's just gonna keep coming up with excuses. He just said on TNT that he would considered Shaq'ssuggestion, so Jerry Jones should just put a cool million towards Haiti to entice Lebron to participate...He gets a tax deductible and we get what we want...

forget Jerry Jones. SHAQ should cough up the money for starting this mess and proposing the entire idea.

KJ...I might have been a lil blitzed during the ASG festivities last yr, but I believe I heard him say he would participate after seeing all the excitementinvolved with Howard and Nate Rob.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

na fam u got it all wrong...Deezy paying lebron

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If he's as creative as he was in high school then we're really not missing anything by him not participating.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

KJ...I might have been a lil blitzed during the ASG festivities last yr, but I believe I heard him say he would participate after seeing all the excitement
involved with Howard and Nate Rob.

He said something along the lines of "i'm preliminarily putting my name in the 2010 dunk contest". Hardly a promise.

If I'm wrong I'll admit it.

Its pretty clear he won't be doing it any time soon... Im just going to take the contest & whos in it for what it is & enjoy it.

KJ...I might have been a lil blitzed during the ASG festivities last yr, but I believe I heard him say he would participate after seeing all the excitement involved with Howard and Nate Rob.
75525d6e33a0bcf31505c40a90a6ccf4774c049.jpg
53325bde51a6ec901d15d167f1c6e054fc724b1.jpg

would *%## UP Lebron, that !%+*%%*#!$%% is straight scared at the defending champ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

KJ...I might have been a lil blitzed during the ASG festivities last yr, but I believe I heard him say he would participate after seeing all the excitement

He said something along the lines of "i'm preliminarily putting my name in the 2010 dunk contest". Hardly a promise.

Preliminarily puttin my name in the 2010 dunk contest sounds like a promise 2 me

He did the same thing the yr Fred Jones was in it. He just can't stand the spotlight is not on him, so he puts his name in the hat and deflects all theattention towards himself then backs out the next yr

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Preliminarily puttin my name in the 2010 dunk contest sounds like a promise 2 me
This is what was said...

lebi^%h is a liar hes not gonna do it cuz hell lose to a backup point gaud from chicago (& NOW YOU 2010 DUNK CONTEST WINNER SHANNON BROWN)

Back
Top Bottom