Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

sammi too mature to be on this show now?

Wonder if angelina was asked to be on or if the rest of the cast had her exiled.

Apparently Sammi is in a relationship and she didn't want to disrespect that by going into the house with Ron there.

Angelina.... wait on it :emoji_eyes:

But Ron def still seems super hung up on everything..like not even 5 minutes in the house and he already started talking about her...plus he doesn't seem super happy about having a kid with his gf...They look like they've aged and not good. the only one still looks good is my boo Vinny.

Never got into this show like that saw parts here and there, but might check this out and see how it goes.

Most I remember from I'm assuming from the episodes back in the day is Snooki getting mollywopped and clocked clean at a club.

This was like a spinoff of Dr. 90210. Snooki and JWow have some type of body dysmorphia for real.

Vinny eating the pepperonis like a "pelican" and Pauly saying "Vin stop that, eat the crust" had me dying.

yeah jwow is the only one i would have ****ed during the OG era, and the only i would **** now. I didnt think she looked too bad last night, she older and had some work done but her face wasnt butchered like snookie and others. Jwow body still looks to be tight, which was always her biggest asset. Snookie was right though, she wasnt doin it with those glasses. not a good look.

Ronny still best character on the show i dc i dc dude is always getting into some **** :lol:

Disapointed Sammi isn't there though. :lol: at Situation , I'd bet dude will be back on his scumbag **** by the end of this season.

Snooki and Jwow look like any other shore girl would that got some money, doesn't look good at all but good for them

Ronny still best character on the show i dc i dc dude is always getting into some **** :lol:

Disapointed Sammi isn't there though. :lol: at Situation , I'd bet dude will be back on his scumbag **** by the end of this season.

Well the trailer showed him crying in the bathroom saying "I'm a bad guy" so that's not really a stretch.

Well the trailer showed him crying in the bathroom saying "I'm a bad guy" so that's not really a stretch.

Nah I think Situation will shed his born again facade and get back on his grimey ****, not Ronny he already there

Back
Top Bottom