Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

I might just watch this, looks like a cross between MTV's The Challenge and Floribama. Outside of Angelina I'm not familiar with anyone else on the cast though.

What do they even do on that show now?

The same thing they have done on every other episode...

EmbellishedInsidiousBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

I had watched a random ep recently where Angelina was lusting for Vinny and thought they'd didn't lose a step now that Ronnie stepped back.

Now I see Sammi is coming back :lol: Im kinda like for what? But I guess similar to Angelina and the other girls they wanted more drama.

I have no doubt Ronnie will pop back up now.

If Ronnie doesn’t show, this might be the nail in the coffin. Her character and personality is tied to him forever, for worse or the WORST lol. Without it, there’s little to no entertainment value

Sammi was always the best looking girl on the show. Shorty was dumb to ignore the bag. I guess she wants back in because she needs money.

Pauly D was the most savvy. Parlayed this show to boost his DJ career and now he's a millionaire doing venues.

If Ronnie doesn’t show, this might be the nail in the coffin. Her character and personality is tied to him forever, for worse or the WORST lol. Without it, there’s little to no entertainment value
If she really wants to be back on the show them the drama writes itself with her having to accept Angelina (same way Jenny had to) and deading any issues she may still have with Jenny and maybe Snookie.

That's two seasons worth of drama alone just looking at how long it took for the 4 girls to all be friendly now.

Then she may have too clear the air with Mike too.

Then there's Ronnie.

Gave it a watch for the first time in years just for Sammi.

Damn what happened to their faces. All the girls and Mike look like they had plastic surgery/botox done.

Only people that still look natural and aged well is Sammi and all the guys besides Mike .

Sam the only one that didn’t get work done. Angelina, Snooki and Jen look absolutely nuts.
I watched the first two seasons of this when they brought it back, I’ll watch this one since Sam and Ronnie are back. It’s kind of ****ed up when Ronnie said he texted all his roommates and no one responded. Wild.

Back
Top Bottom