Jesse McCartney - Departure (The Transition Into J-Mac)

departureug2.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this album is not bad at all. He formally announced a switch into the R&B realm, and it's not bad at all.I'm sure most of you heard Leavin' already, but there's a few other hot tracks on the C.D. Check it out.

you're right. it has a more r&b feel to it as opposed to more pop. has a few great tracks including:

how do you sleep?
told you so
my baby

I was wondering about this album because I noticed it had a lot of rnb producers and writers on it. I know Dream did atleast 2 song. Never could tolerate dudesvoice though. I couldn't tolerate Timberlakes either and I love his solo albums.

man i need the original mp3 of jesse mccartney's bleeding love

[edit]

haha found it in the youtube link, thanks man

his ver. of bleeding love is not on par with leona lewis'. imo the beat completely ruined it

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i checked out the cd, it's not too bad but not great either

exactly, and that's what makes it a good album for HIM. cause his previous two albums were for elementary school girls.

Idk...seems kinda fakey...hearin him use all these hip-hop vocab in his song...dude was same 1 who rocked a guitar and did them disney type songs

Originally Posted by avitale8

Idk...seems kinda fakey...hearin him use all these hip-hop vocab in his song...dude was same 1 who rocked a guitar and did them disney type songs

People grow. You don't stay with the same crap all your years. Dude is like 21 now.

Back
Top Bottom