Jesse Ventura serves Piers Morgan

eek.gif
 Surprised he said that stuff.

Piers doesn't want it

roll.gif
@ when he asks the audience to decide if he's making sensible or crackpot points

He's kind of a nut case but he's a smart dude and backs up his crazy conspiracy theories to the point they aren't so crazy any more :smokin

I laughed when Piers called Jesse Naive. Also when Jesse asked Piers how many positions in the office he's held :lol:

Jesse Ventura serves Pat Patterson & Ray Stevens...

best of the '80's
-rip adrian adonis & jerry garcia-

I miss the show he had on Tru....he put me up on HARRP and the whole mind control with sound Waves thing, but I think he has dropped a few to many tabs and had a bit to much DMT in his life time.  Knowing the inner workings of the government has made him overly noid.  He goes from speaking the real s*** to taking it to conspiracy theory OD

Here's some perspective; Jesse Ventura runs the risk of tarnishing his professional wrestling legacy with his conspiracy nonsense.

Also, this should tell you of his intelligence: he thinks the Bush administration was competent enough to pull off such a hoax.

Last edited:
Jessie Ventura is that dude, he's not the sharpest knife in the cupboard but u cant deny that he got heart and is one of the most candid dudes ever. Hed get my vote for president, him and ron paul would be like the brain and the body :smokin

Jesse has BEEN acing the serves. 

Oh...and its not like Piers is ever a formidable opponent on...anything. 

Last edited:
My only question is...why do they let him on TV? I mean Jesse really could be shut down it they wanted to. 

Jessie Ventura is that dude, he's not the sharpest knife in the cupboard but u cant deny that he got heart and is one of the most candid dudes ever. Hed get my vote for president, him and ron paul would be like the brain and the body :smokin

on point, good reference yo.

Last edited:
That Norton guy is ridiculously annoying and he might've crossed the line with the foul language. The 'Body' is an opiniated guy but you could tell he didn't quite like that.

I miss the show he had on Tru....he put me up on HARRP and the whole mind control with sound Waves thing, but I think he has dropped a few to many tabs and had a bit to much DMT in his life time.  Knowing the inner workings of the government has made him overly noid.  He goes from speaking the real s*** to taking it to conspiracy theory OD

Show starts again November 7th.

Also, this should tell you of his intelligence: he thinks the Bush administration was competent enough to pull off such a hoax.

Bush himself? Of course not, but **** Cheney, Rumsfeld, and James Baker (say what you want, but these people aren't incompetent. They know what they are doing) had enough pull and been around long enough to pull something like that off.

Back
Top Bottom