Jessica Simpson let herself go...DAMNNNN

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

My girl is 8 1/2 months preggo and she no where that big.

Some females just let themselves go when their pregnant.
Or some females just respond differently to having a baby in their body?

I remember hearing about how she had weight problems growing up. Guess she finally decided to just say "#++% it."

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

She makes more than Nick and vanessa combined.

She still winning.
Nick is worth $20 million and with fine, fine wife...I'd be ok with that

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I agree with both of you. But damb! 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

She makes more than Nick and vanessa combined.

She still winning.

Yeah she is. That b is winning on the low. Love her shoe line. Some of y'all are ignorant as hell.

Never understood the hype on her.

Shes slightly above average to me and Im being nice saying slightly.

Yes its a typical NT response but in this case I think its true.

[Shrugs]

She's always dealt with weight issues, but in that picture she's pregnant man, unless your girl is very small framed, chances are when she gets pregnant she will also look obese due to all the fluid retention and weigh gain from the baby....

man.. somehow 'dukes of hazzard' was on, on some chanel late at night..

i'll always remember her as THAT jessica simpson.. same way i'll always remember lindsay lohan as the 'mean girls' version

Like already mentioned she's still winning with all the money she makes from her line.

She's always struggled with her weight tho. There's still room for Vanessa to lose herself when she ges pregnant.

A fall off is Christina Aguilera tho
sick.gif
she's a damn mess and her kid is like 5.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Like already mentioned she's still winning with all the money she makes from her line.

She's always struggled with her weight tho. There's still room for Vanessa to lose herself when she ges pregnant.

A fall off is Christina Aguilera tho
sick.gif
she's a damn mess and her kid is like 5.

Yeah there is no excuse for a celeb to not lOse that baby weight within a year or so....Jlo had twins and was HUGEEEEEE look at her now....

Stupidity in this thread. Pregnancy affects women differently. Some people really don't want that to be beyonce and Jays kid.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Stupidity in this thread. Pregnancy affects women differently. Some people really don't want that to be beyonce and Jays kid.

Funny thing a lot of NTers pushing that weight and wayyyy more and arw not even carrying a baby...the irony manWord to that Fat NTers thread.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Exactly. Sometimes its really out of their control. The hardest part is to lose it afterwards cause some females thing it will just go away. By the end of it, they actually have to go on a diet and work out but the lazy moms would rather just be fat.

Back
Top Bottom