JETS: Fiend (International Jones) - Life Behind Limo Glass (mixtape)

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wow. I didn't know Fiend was still puttin' in work rapping. This mixtape sounds good but he's rapping over elevator music beats. I'm a little shocked you dudes say he's "boring" or too "laid back" when ya'll bump Krit and Currensy. The music is very similar.

I'm not use to hearing Fiend laid back like he is on this

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Wow. I didn't know Fiend was still puttin' in work rapping. This mixtape sounds good but he's rapping over elevator music beats. I'm a little shocked you dudes say he's "boring" or too "laid back" when ya'll bump Krit and Currensy. The music is very similar.

I agree. Sounds nothing like the Fiend I remember from No Limit. Doesn't even sound like him. I mean it sounds good but this $+! will put me to sleep if I let it.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I agree. Sounds nothing like the Fiend I remember from No Limit. Doesn't even sound like him. I mean it sounds good but this $+! will put me to sleep if I let it.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Boy I'd slap you in real life for saying him and K.R.I.T. are on the same level.

roll.gif

Yea it doesn't have too much replay value imo, seems he's in a state of finding a new sound being that he works directly under curren$y now

Boy I'd slap you in real life for saying him and K.R.I.T. are on the same level.

roll.gif

Yea it doesn't have too much replay value imo, seems he's in a state of finding a new sound being that he works directly under curren$y now

First, no you wouldn't. And second, I never said they were on the same level. I said they make similar music. KRIT has some trunk bangers but he also has some laid back !+% like that can be found on this tape.

First, no you wouldn't. And second, I never said they were on the same level. I said they make similar music. KRIT has some trunk bangers but he also has some laid back !+% like that can be found on this tape.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

roll.gif

laugh.gif
oh no he didn't

Originally Posted by doyung9

roll.gif

laugh.gif
oh no he didn't

Back
Top Bottom