JEWEL AF1 MAKE'S RETURN IN 2012!!!!!

I hope to God nike drops one of these mids.
*not my pic*
4hpdhw.jpg

2dgj510.jpg

Both pairs on first page will be copped.
pimp.gif

I didn't think I would see these for a while..... I love me some 1's but the jewel thing is just not my style. The leather is looking high quality though!
happy.gif

Never was a fan.

Still can't believe how sought after these have become.

Interested in seeing how these do this time around.

I've seen alot of love/hate about this. For me, I won't know until I see them on the shelf and try them on. But I like the idea

Aside from the two posted on the first page, there's also a black pair with a white midsole (same color block) that I got to see up close. The leather on them better than some of the new stuff, but not great. I'm really hoping for something more interesting color wise than these three, but the greys are nice.

Props to BIP Roberts and the others in here having a coherent conversation. Big rarity on NT.

Nikestore has all three colors for about $53 shipped when you use

VICTORIOUS for 20% off & YOUNGATHLETES for free shipping

Last edited:
Had the White/Red and the White/Spearmint Green. Yeah these were the joints in Middle School and they sat on shelves at Athletes Foot and Foot Locker.

Had the White/Red and the White/Spearmint Green. Yeah these were the joints in Middle School and they sat on shelves at Athletes Foot and Foot Locker.

debating if i should grab the black one...... i want the red but they dont have my sz ...anyone have these now can chime in on the quality?

These can be bought for under 50 a pair from NDC right now using the 20% off code they emailed out. I've got 2 of the 3 coming my way now.

jewel af1s are 4 girls...

just so happens that i think ive only had womens colorways...
i recall i would rock the hell out of these hand-me-downs from my cousin. mighta been these lemon twists...

http://www.sneakerpedia.com/sneakers/944

..., but i honestly recall they were white/yellow lows and being told it was a womans colorway. i did not care for details. i was just stoked to be in some nikes, which i could never afford, and i absolutely LOVED them. i rocked them even waaaaaay after growing out of them (not my smartest choice).

so happy when i stumbled upon this womens version in april of 2010:

white/ice. $50.
when i throw em on, i could tell who the 80s-and-back babys are. memories!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom