Jim Jones Admits to Talking to Camron. Wants to reunite

Y'all @@!%+@ need to stop lying...if they were to reunite, NT would get shut down from all the threads/posts in the music forum...eff outta here.
Originally Posted by THE GR8

I always thought that Juelz in his prime was the only one of the Dips with skill close to Cams
Juelz in his prime was when he was messing with Weezy for that long stretch...that's basically towards the end of the Dips.
Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

[50 Cent] The day before your album drop, huh %*@!#?! you little +*%$# [/50 cent]
laugh.gif

"Order of protection...FROM WHO?! WHO I NEED AN ORDER OF PROTECTION FROM, _?!...Aww Man...These mother #%$*!#@, man...Y'all gonna makethis a lot of fun for me."

pimp.gif

shout out to jim for acknowledging that he been selfish , cam needs to do the same and get it popping

and you guys needs to hop of came tho , his new stuff been aight , cookin up is crazy ohio is crazy and the make the trap say A is nice , everything elsecabbage.....cookies n apple juice,i hate my job,caveman

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Cam ain't working with Jim again.

word, son is sittin right next to ma$e on the bench in his mind....

whats all the hate towards jim lmao , ya'll gotta hop off my dude jimmy like that he been putting work for a minute , went to detroit cam back unharmed ,been shooting mad videos using up the record company's money.....dudes useto love'm , but ya'll d-riding cam like he fathered you or like he wouldshoot you some bread fa da rent if you needed it , its ok to enjoying the entertainment of a good beef/battle put when you let yaself get so emotionallyattached when at the end of the day if you found out these two have been cool the whole time and have been using this as a marketing ploy you know you'dfeel dumb as hell for hating on jim

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all @@!%+@ need to stop lying...if they were to reunite, NT would get shut down from all the threads/posts in the music forum...eff outta here.
Originally Posted by THE GR8

I always thought that Juelz in his prime was the only one of the Dips with skill close to Cams
Juelz in his prime was when he was messing with Weezy for that long stretch...that's basically towards the end of the Dips.
Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

[50 Cent] The day before your album drop, huh %*@!#?! you little +*%$# [/50 cent]
laugh.gif

"Order of protection...FROM WHO?! WHO I NEED AN ORDER OF PROTECTION FROM, _?!...Aww Man...These mother #%$*!#@, man...Y'all gonna make this a lot of fun for me."
"He got all kinds of b_tch in him! Chinese...Spanish...Black...White!!!"

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Cam ain't working with Jim again.

word, son is sittin right next to ma$e on the bench in his mind....

whats all the hate towards jim lmao , ya'll gotta hop off my dude jimmy like that he been putting work for a minute , went to detroit cam back unharmed , been shooting mad videos using up the record company's money.....dudes useto love'm , but ya'll d-riding cam like he fathered you or like he would shoot you some bread fa da rent if you needed it , its ok to enjoying the entertainment of a good beef/battle put when you let yaself get so emotionally attached when at the end of the day if you found out these two have been cool the whole time and have been using this as a marketing ploy you know you'd feel dumb as hell for hating on jim

this is why jim jones can F off
......if cam does do it jim jones better be demoted to solider....

Originally Posted by wildout4

he notices the type of buzz cam got right now

word, and he realizes that his album isnt get the proper attention right now. He knos he aint gonna see no type of money unless they get on some reunion iish.His head got too big and the ones that mattered arent around him anymore he cant do it by his self, he knows he needs Cam. At the end of the day, I think theygonna link back up before the end of the year. Maybe there friendship is deeper than rap, no Rawse.

He's not getting money like woomp woomp woomp woomp woomp

On a sidenote didn't Dame say Jim's next album would be a classic on a level of RD. What Happened?

Nowhere near...

"Elz's prime was right around the time "From Me 2 U" dropped and a short period after that...

He went down hill right around '05...

As for Jim and Cam tho...

I wouldn't mind seeing them two reunite, but Cam should wait until his album drops, get some mixtapes off, drop those DVD's, and then scoop Jim backup...

As much as I've hated Jim in the past year or so for leavin Cam in the dust like that, i cant help but to look foward to these N's makin' musicagain...

Cam + 'Elz + Jim + Zeekey together again... plus Jim talkin' ishh at the end of records once again...
laugh.gif
eek.gif

If only Max could come back into the picture...
tired.gif

C'mon cam do it... i wanna see yall in each other videos again ( No H___).. and jus the thought of Diplomatic Immunity 3
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom