Jim Jones altercation, Trick Trick shot (in serious condition) in The D, Jones interview lol

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

roll.gif

I would read Jim Jones obituary with a smile on my face. Just like I did when I read Max B got life. I don't care about their lives at all. They are meaningless. If death means no more wack trash ruining NY rap, bring it on. Hopefully next time the shooter has good aim.

Straight thug.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

sick.gif
sick.gif
(( )) Eatin' MidEastYeast wrote:

roll.gif

I would read Jim Jones obituary with a smile on my face. Just like I did when I read Max B got life. I don't care about their lives at all. They are meaningless. If death means no more wack trash ruining NY rap, bring it on. Hopefully next time the shooter has good aim.
I feel u beacuse when them bum +%% corny jedi mind N's die i''m throwing a party...No more garbage raps about pharaoh's and spirts and dumb %!%@ like that...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I feel u beacuse when them bum +%% corny jedi mind N's die i''m throwing a party...No more garbage raps about pharaoh's and spirts and dumb %!%@ like that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So what the hell really happened.

This dude Jim Jones causing a lot of problems on himself with a lot of different people.

roll.gif

[jeezy] thats how you feeelll??! [/jeezy]

smh.gif

anyways just from seeing them pix and that clip on missinfo i know this dudes swagger is gonna be 10000000000million when he comes thru boston 2morro

The REAL Vinnie Paz is a Boxer. Vinnie Pazienza, The Pazmanian Devil.

I was the first to speak up when cats were crying a river for Max going in. Dudes lost their lives that night. If Max was involved, I can't be sorry.

But I would hardly celebrate it. Nor would I celebrate someone getting shot at just for being in the club trying to enjoy theyself.

Only a square would talk that talk. Dude obviously can't relate. All of the street *+%! is a fantasy world to him. Like he's watching Menace IISociety.

When it's all too real to you, you don't take it lightly.

"Karma making its rounds on ___'s . - G.o.D Jewels

Trick Trick was bound to get hurt after all these years.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, because Vinnie Paz has ever rhymed about Pharaohs and spirits since 1998. Idiot.

Aotpritualofbattle.jpg
Thetorturepapers.jpg
Servantsinheavenkingsinhell.jpg

Funny u say that cause when i google dude all i see is a bunch of pharaohs and spirits...

Back
Top Bottom