Jim Jones Disses Lil Wayne over Gang Affiliation, Tight Pants

Jim Jones sold less than 50k of his last album, nobody cares about him

Weezy is wack but at least people talk about him wearing skinny pants, Jones could wear a bikini in Harlem and no one would care

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Jones is wack for tweeting what a million other people tweeted last night?
He's wack cause he help start the skinny jean fad and damn near created this struggle wayne. (Fake rockstar blood bs)

Originally Posted by tune205

He's wack cause he help start the skinny jean fad and damn near created this struggle wayne. (Fake rockstar blood bs)

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Jim Jones has never rocked skinny jeans.
He's not a "fake blood" and that "rockstar style" was some fly s_. 

If he created Wayne's style, like you said, shouldn't he be the first one to comment when he starts wearing spandex leopard print, singing R&B and skating?

He said the same s_ that everyone has been saying for the last couple years. I don't see the problem.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Jim Jones sold less than 50k of his last album, nobody cares about him

Weezy is wack but at least people talk about him wearing skinny pants, Jones could wear a bikini in Harlem and no one would care
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Clown on clown violence must stop

This.

It's all fun and games, til someone catches a pie to the face.

-The Juice

roll.gif

@ Cels- I dont think anyone is mad at what he said it's that HE said it. As quoted above, they're both viewed somewhat the same, as clowns.

Jim Jones has never rocked skinny jeans.
He's not a "fake blood" and that "rockstar style" was some fly s_. 

If he created Wayne's style, like you said, shouldn't he be the first one to comment when he starts wearing spandex leopard print, singing R&B and skating?

He said the same s_ that everyone has been saying for the last couple years. I don't see the problem.

my main thing is he was running wit wayne when he first started repping blood.
if he had a problem wit it then why be all in the midst of them N's? Why address it now after this dude the biggest star in rap?

far as the dressing thing its one in the same to me...weezy just went another step beyond but the way jones nem was dressin at one point wasnt to far off from what dude rocking now

This.

-The Juice
i chuckled 
laugh.gif

but 
indifferent.gif
 @ them both

Somebody needs to say something. Yeah, Jones is suspect, but Tune Che went too far last night, and he's beeeeeeeeeennnn gettin passes.

I will say this, Jim Jones is not a fake blood, but he was blessed in. (Paid money)

Jimmy is just trying to stir up some noise, so he can get back in the rap game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wayne is straight gump, any way you look at it.

Wait a minute. I thought Jim & Weezy were blood brothers?

Jim probably tryna get some promo on da DL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Struggle Wayne

"wayne swagga jacked dipset along time ago."

You know what, i actually remember that now, Jimmy & Juelz with red rags, then suddenly Wayne records 50 songs with Juelz and *POOF* Wayne "reps Blood Gang".
But why is Jimmy bringing that up 6 years after the fact? He may as well have re-released "Ballin" like it was new.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Peep Game

but doesn't Jimmy basically have the same style as Wayne though?
wayne swagga jacked dipset along time ago.
i didnt say it before i was waitin for you to come in to say it for me.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I will say this, Jim Jones is not a fake blood, but he was blessed in. (Paid money)

Jimmy is just trying to stir up some noise, so he can get back in the rap game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why would you pay your way in to be in a gang? I'd rather be blessed in free of charge, than to pay money to have protection and street cred.
30t6p3b.gif

+

roll.gif
@ T.Rogers laughin' at Tune
roll.gif

Damn crazy how times change.

I remember the "Capo is that dude" threads when Dipset was popular. Dudes on here used to idiolize Jones.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Damn crazy how times change.

I remember the "Capo is that dude" threads when Dipset was popular. Dudes on here used to idiolize Jones.
This just proves its Cam who they all really loved

Jim did NOT pay his way into the bloods Jim as been a blood for years since way back before he even go into the music thing with Cam.
tired.gif

Lil Wayne will always be one my fav artist but dude's dress game has deff change dramatically over that years & is only getting worst 
30t6p3b.gif

& as far as him being a GROWN #!% BLOOD
laugh.gif
idk bout that all I know is soon after he start *$+%%+ wit the dips the red regs & suuwoopin to the B hive came
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Why would you pay your way in to be in a gang? I'd rather be blessed in free of charge, than to pay money to have protection and street cred.
30t6p3b.gif

+

roll.gif
@ T.Rogers laughin' at Tune
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it should be another thread about this foolishness

all this fake gang affiliations only influence the younger crowd to start false bangin

This.

-The Juice
Or better yet a wedgie. When it comes to banging and dressing neither of these dudes really bout nothing. Jim WAS that dude though at some point, when he knew his place and was strictly handing out lulz

Back
Top Bottom