Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

his debut was all over the place but "End of The Road" is a GOAT Jim Jones song, I don't think he's made one better than that

Whatever cd that had summer with miami is jim jones best CD not off the strength of that song but pretty much every song on there was nice

Summer wit miami
Honey dip
Baby girl
What u been drinkin on
Tupac & joint
Gs up

Thats just off the top of my head

Last edited:
Well remember Dipset fa sho.I respect anybody like there whole group.They had to hustle hard behind Cam to even get a chance.My only concern with Jims music.Was which songs where written by Max and Stacks.Most of his quality/good songs at that time where supposedly written by them.Max said he had so many songs by them that he was going to use.I think thats why he had a good run back then.He was pushing out good quality mixtapes/albums at a fast pace back then.I was wondering how the hell was he doing it.Found out Max B and Stsck Bundles was writing alot of that material.Jim was the coach.He had the voice,charisma,style.His counterparts did to.But he took full advantage of there talents.And came up off of it.Rumor is,is that Ballin was written by Max and Stack.The hook is undeniably a Max hook.Im not taking anything away from Jim.Because it was entertaining watching and listening to them cats.He had alot of pin game help behind them boards.That most dont talk about.He can rap good.But his pin game wasnt that nice.I dont like how NY handled that Stack,Chinx,Max situation.All of these legends shout them out now (Hov,Nas,etc.)But why wasnt cats down there co signing when they where active musically.My mind use to go crazy listening to them.Like why isnt any labels rushing to sign them.You had cats with less talent getting on over them.

He releases 1 or 2 good songs here and there.But his last memorable work to me was (Ghost Of Rich Porter).Im thinking of what Max said was true.He said he recorded so many songs for him to get out of contract.Max said Jim was going to use them like he wrote them since they was beefing.I think thats why we never heard the unreleased Max and Stacks songs Jim had.I think Jim used them songs as his own.Somebody pull up that Max B interview with him and Dame Grease outside of his Beamer.The Silver Surfer was a fool boy.

Juelz da most politically correct outta all of em so u not really gonna hear him say a word...them old freeky Zeke interviews were good.
Politically correct because he literally has nothing going for him at the moment, he pulled some shady stuff in the past too that's why Cam wiped his hands clean of him the last decade. Good to see they patched things up though.

what shady stuff? last thing I checked Can was blocking Juelz features, and ended up his contract to Def jam.

Hahahahahahah, Cam is my guy. Both of them cats are funny as hell. I hate that **** is going down like this for them.

Was there ever any truth to Cam smashing Chrissy?

I still don't know the full story about Jim and Max B falling out.

Last edited:
I remember Max talking about it in a video and ****. Never knew if it was real or if it was before Jim or what.

****** don't know and it probably is just speculation, either way i gotta respect Jim not peacing it up with Max. Max took that **** way beyond rap

I Hope cam don't end up throwing gas on this **** :smh: . Jim kept it very respectful and G in his interview.

Max ain't smash her. He said it in that complex interview. He felt he wasn't getting paid right for all his work so he started the beef. As much as I rock with Jim, Max was the talent.

I believe Krissy touched it in Miami. Owwww owww

:pimp:.

Got damn shame all them ***** beefing with each other. Jimmy and Max had chemistry man. "Confront Ya" came on the shuffle the other day for me. Dipset my ***** man :smh:

****** don't know and it probably is just speculation, either way i gotta respect Jim not peacing it up with Max. Max took that **** way beyond rap

I Hope cam don't end up throwing gas on this **** :smh: . Jim kept it very respectful and G in his interview.

Word didnt say anything disrespectful about cam at all

All this has led to Jim & Juelz in the studio with Jeezy & Migos so i'm wit it. Santanas gotta be one of the coolest ****** on earth because for a ***** who aint drop an album in a decade and until recently seems like he fell back off rap, dude gets damn near any feature he wants whether old head or yopung *****.

Past few weeks alone he's cooked up with Migos, Thug, Chris Brown, East, Don Q, Jeezy, Jada, Meth etc etc.

people don't understand jim coming off just like beanie in the tax interview

this is literally 2.0

Didn't Jay smash Chrissy too?

Probably i read somehwere they used to date back in the day

I don't know if they dated, but he referenced her in Allure, when he rapped "all the Chrissy's in different cities..." she dated Alpo in the 80s. I remember some girl telling me all this, talking Chrissy used to be outside back in the day. :lol:

Cam going to be talking cash ****.
"Get my ******* pool in the back" part 2 :lol:

Jim going threaten cam w/ a wedgie.

[\video]

Back
Top Bottom