Jim Rome , Colin Cowherd , 1 Life Preserver .....

i can't stand either one of these cornballs. From Rome's crooked goatee and moronic slang that he swears is cool to Cowherds lame nickname ( the Herd ) and the way he has a problem with EVERYTHING.

Me personally, if I had to , I'd throw the donut to Colin ( I refuse to call him the Herd ).

he's an idiot but he makes sense sometimes. Rome just makes my teeth itch everytime I see him ...

i'll add Craig Carton to the mix, dude is like listening to a 8 year old kid on amphetamines ...

Cowherd kick game sometime but hes so annoying bc he speaks to the cubical warrior who is 40+ and weights about 135lbs

but i rock with Rome all day everyday.

at first i really enjoyed Mike&Mike but they are annoying now.

but my favorite show is SVP and Russilo...

Last edited:
Used to love Rome, don't listen as much but Colin is the worst. Arrogant and stupid on so many topics. Even worse when he is called out and shown to be wrong instead of accepting it like an adult he tries to justify his comments even in the face of facts

Colin makes me laugh. Some of his **** is mad funny so I guess I would pick him over Rome. Not a fan of either though. Rome talks like his job is bigger than the sports he's covering at the time :lol:

I also HATE Ryan Ruocco, guy is a moron. Would love to hit him with the tiger uppercut.

Craig Carton is okay, he's a troll but he's funny at times. His boy Boomer is someone I would love to slump. The guy thinks he's a retired NHL player. Stick to the NFL only, he's clueless about MLB and NBA topics.

I'd throw the life preserver to Rome and an anvil to Cowherd. I even hate his face, he looks like a gerbil. Can't stand his persona, opinions, mannerisms, all of it. Hate hate hate hate hate.

I hate how cowherd seems so condescending. He does this little dismissive laugh that pisses me off

Colin is really smart, but can choose to purposely be annoying.

I like the vibe and concept of the Dan Patrick Show most.

I guess Jim Rome just cause I haven't watched/listened to him much.

I liked the dynamic between Cowherd and Beadle cause they balanced each other out, but Cowherd is awful by himself. The amount of condescending stuff the radiates from him is damn near unbearable. I was actually interested in buying his most recent book, but I think I could put that $15-20 to better use.

Even better is everyone's groan after he says it. I've definitely used this line in life :lol:

I'd let them both drown, I can't stand either one of them. Throw in that dude Le Batard and his papi, worst show by far on ESPN :x

i can't stand either one of these cornballs. From Rome's crooked goatee and moronic slang that he swears is cool to Cowherds lame nickname ( the Herd ) and the way he has a problem with EVERYTHING.

Me personally, if I had to , I'd throw the donut to Colin ( I refuse to call him the Herd ).

he's an idiot but he makes sense sometimes. Rome just makes my teeth itch everytime I see him ...

i'll add Craig Carton to the mix, dude is like listening to a 8 year old kid on amphetamines ...
They announce the show as The Herd with Colin Cowherd.  It's not really his nickname or anything. 

The jungle>herd

Don't mess with either lately. Rome went corporate and I can't stand cowherds voice/tone.

Imma have to go with Rome.

Colin...for every time he makes sense, he says some stupid **** that makes u scream at the radio (generalizations/regional and geographical stereotypes/demographical stereotypes) and he seems to have personal agendas(anti melo/PRO LBJ)etc....overslurpage/overslander type ish...at least Rome is 97% objective imo.

Even worse when he is called out and shown to be wrong instead of accepting it like an adult he tries to justify his comments even in the face of facts

thats why i cant stand dude...own up to your L's like a man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom