JIM ROME?????????

his radio show is
pimp.gif

Look at him...If youre gonna act like a tough guy you should try to actually throw a punch at Everett. Come on Son!

laugh.gif
Been watching him since his show on Fox Sports Net. He's funny. I love his takes.

Originally Posted by dland24

The problem I have with Rome is the fact that he is an !#% hole towards players UNTIL they are on his show. Then he kisses their $*$#%. Aside from the Everett thing, I have yet to ever hear Rome call out a player during an interview. I have yet to hear Rome be condescending to a player during an interview. I have yet to hear Rome be anything but a kiss up to a player he is interviewing. He talks a huge game, until he is confronted by a player. Then he becomes softer than a tulip.

Whenever it was, he had Steve Spurier on and Steve addressed it. Rome felt ##%$%#.
But Rome is annoying the whole format of the show is annoying, cause even when someone who's personality I like its background status.
Like how you got a show that makes Doug Gottlieb look like a tool?

:Lol The "clones"
laugh.gif

It took me a minute to get into his show, but it's nothing but laughs for the most part... I was straight
roll.gif
when he introduced L.T.'s electric slide for when he didn't like a call.

Jim Rome reminds me of a lot morons that post in S & T, always popping off at the mouth.

I don't listen to his radio show but I like the tv show and think it is funny...especially the first five minutes and the last minute or two.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

his radio show is
pimp.gif

always has good interviews, always

Yea, for sure, yesterday he had on, sorry I forgot his name, but a former college football player who went out with 3 of his football player friends on a boat to fish and they had an accident, and my man had to watch 3 of his friends die right in front of him before he was the only one saved. This happened I think about a year and a half ago. It was hard to listen to at times cause of the emotion.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

laugh.gif

It took me a minute to get into his show, but it's nothing but laughs for the most part... I was straight
roll.gif

"I dont like that call, dont like that call, no, not a very good call" hahah if there's a video for that I need to see it.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by rockforlight

laugh.gif

roll.gif

"I dont like that call, dont like that call, no, not a very good call" hahah if there's a video for that I need to see it.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/v/A_5dEzI_RVs?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/A_5dEzI_RVs?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

laugh.gif

I listen on the radio almost daily. Don't see his espn show to often. Radio show always has good interviews.

Back
Top Bottom