JimmyCool freestyle *Jay-Z Lil B Diss* (2 new freestyles added pg1&pg3)

Originally Posted by Dimelo

This track is trash and you're not about that life
roll.gif

@everybody... Thanks for the feedback keep em coming!

& for those sayin I ain't bout that life.. I'm from the murder cappy (Chitown) & live in Chicago Heights IL, home of Al Capone.. I've put in work in these streets Been shot 2 times in the face (check the other freestyle on NT to see the wounds) & still here to tell my story...

Lol i feel u homie I respect the shooter 2 which in this case is me to.. Long story short 2 foo's from around da crib tried a home invasion on me & my guys crib. During the fight I got shot twice, but still kept my +%@ together to get to the strap & paralyzed one of the guys from the waist down My homie that was in the crib with me handled his business with the other guy & shot him in the chest & damn near killed fam.. "we don't talk +%@ we just state facts! I'm a post the link to the news paper article in a min since I see y'all think it a game lol. And as for the guys that got felt with.. Go to cook county sherrif inmate search & look up Hubert lackings & Kevin whitted.. Those the dummies that ran in my crib & got lit up with they own burners & facing 8 to 40years.. #amen

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

Robert Daniels, 27, who lives in the apartment, was found with gunshot wounds to the buttocks and head. He was also pistol-whipped

laugh.gif
tired.gif
 that was you bruh? 

You rapping at low volume though. Like you're scared someone's gonna hear you.

Spoiler [+]
We don't hear you. You need more volume.

the UPS jokes are funny lol I had to laugh at the jokes myself. You cant ever take youself to serious! But I'm more than str8 I make good money (why you think they wanted to rob da kid smh)

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

the UPS jokes are funny lol I had to laugh at the jokes myself. You cant ever take youself to serious! But I'm more than str8 I make good money (why you think they wanted to rob da kid smh)

SMH.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom