JimmyCool freestyle *Jay-Z Lil B Diss* (2 new freestyles added pg1&pg3)

laugh.gif
^ruthless

If u call leaving one paralyzed & damn near killin the other one (with there own guns) "letting them live" then that's exactly what I did lol & they have a long time to sit In jail & look stupid while I'm still out here doin my thang lovin good & eating good.. I doubt u ever woulda made it out that crib alive to even tell ya story kid

Originally Posted by fly23s

You have the audacity to diss lil b. You trying to get shot again bruh?
The +@$#@ Mob Don't play dat $+%@!

*plays +@$#@ Mob Gangsta*

lmao at lil b yall actually listen to that %#+ huh.. that clown cant even do shows in Chicago he gets no play out here!!! what kinda dudes listen to & call they self female dog mob LMAO..

I see y'all found every way to avoid this..

Upon approaching the car, police discovered that the passenger had been shot in the abdomen. He is identified as Dylan Anderson, 24, of Park Forest, and was taken to St. James Hospital and Health Care Center in Chicago Heights. He was listed in critical condition.

The driver of the car was not injured, and is not being identified. Police have not indicated if he is a person of interest in the incident.

Meanwhile back at the apartment, police found three other men who had all been shot.

Hubert Lacking, 25, of South Chicago Heights, was found in the doorway with a gunshot wound to the spine. He was also taken to St. James in critical condition, and police believe his spine has been severed.

Saying you're about that life just bc you're from the Chi doesn't mean anything. I'm from SF & I'm not a pothead. I ain't about that life.
& to diss Lil' B? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chitowngwopboi

I see y'all found every way to avoid this..

Upon approaching the car, police discovered that the passenger had been shot in the abdomen. He is identified as Dylan Anderson, 24, of Park Forest, and was taken to St. James Hospital and Health Care Center in Chicago Heights. He was listed in critical condition.

The driver of the car was not injured, and is not being identified. Police have not indicated if he is a person of interest in the incident.

Meanwhile back at the apartment, police found three other men who had all been shot.

Hubert Lacking, 25, of South Chicago Heights, was found in the doorway with a gunshot wound to the spine. He was also taken to St. James in critical condition, and police believe his spine has been severed.
laugh.gif
 nah bruh, you claimed all that from jump...what you failed to mention was that YOU got shot in the backside (no funnies) and then linked us to the article that stated you got shot in the !+@.  You can't even eat with us at the diner bro...
roll.gif

lmao at lil b yall actually listen to that %#+ huh.. that clown cant even do shows in Chicago he gets no play out here!!! what kinda dudes listen to & call they self female dog mob LMAO..

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by NattyBro

Robert Daniels, 27, who lives in the apartment, was found with gunshot wounds to the buttocks and head. He was also pistol-whipped

laugh.gif
tired.gif
 that was you bruh? 

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm out... 
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So i finally gave the freestyle a listen and thought it was sub par at best. Never mind the fact you sound like Gucci Mane. If you're really trying to do this I recommend making real songs(as oppose to random freestyles)

Back
Top Bottom