Jin vs Dizaster , Immuclant vs Jin..going down LA 12/31/09

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Jin is stupid horrible. S Jones ended his career....Then Math ended his life
I remember Serius, but who's Math? It's sorta sad that Jin fell apart so much in that Jones battle. He just made himself look worse when he spit and he lost all composure. He coulda still be battling in America now.

laugh.gif
@ Jin not cursing anymore. I knew he found the lord or whatever, but seriously?

roll.gif
I meant Iron Soloman, not Math Hoffa.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

oh word? who's s jones and math?
dudes around me heard of jin, not the other two dudes.
grin.gif

So? Ignorance is rediculous these days.
tired.gif

You're right, it is ridiculous.
tired.gif
roll.gif
. i was gonna say something but i was like, whatever yo.not worth my time.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Maybe im lost but since when was Jin considered whack?

since he lost to serius jones, i use to be a big jin fan but his career was literally ended by serius jones (JERSEEYYYYY!) anyways, to put the nail in thecoffin...iron solomin just bodied him bad, L's left and right...

I guess serius jones had an advantage with all them asian jokes...

But i want to know who took that W with hollow da don and okwerdz...

Originally Posted by chris steez

But i want to know who took that W with hollow da don and okwerdz...
ME TOO. Hollow is an animal. Ok is ill and pretty consistent, but I think he's overrated.

ME TOO. Hollow is an animal. Ok is ill and pretty consistent, but I think he's overrated.

^Agreed.

And yes Grind Time WAS hosting but it ain't happening til they confirm a date -

If you know anything about the way Jin is USED to battling and how Grind Time goes down, you would understand that Jin has a high chance of losing. I hope Jinwins, but he's playing their game now. This ain't 106 N Park.

Whatever Jin would get destroyed anyway. From the battles I seen Jin freestyles and those dudes freestyle and have a whole bunch of writtens locked and loaded.I mean look at Iron solomon vs. Jin .Writtens always win. Anyone remember when it used to be taboo to spit writtens?

i predict jin will loose against dizaster, he is to comical and the crowd always backs him.
i could see jin beating immaculate, but only if mac is not prepared
imo jin is weak, and to the guy that said people know jin around your way, (no disrespect) are you asian???
Jin only HAD a buzz back in the day, ruff ryder
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jin is dope, he can really freestyle. You can expect illmac to come with some ill writtens and jokes. Dizaster is a clown.
i want to see dumbfounded vs jin.
laugh.gif

Jin beat S. Jones at the second fight klub and called Jones out but he dipset and he never battled Math.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Jin beat S. Jones at the second fight klub and called Jones out but he dipset and he never battled Math.
Jin never "beat" S. Jones; jin beat prof. green after prof. beeat Jones. Jin put 100 large up of his own cash and Serius didn't comeout.
laugh.gif

Hollow da don vs Okwerdz.

I got Hollow taking this one

8:30 and on check Okwerdz reaction after Hollow mentioned his dad.  Might seem disrespectful but in the very next bar he says step dad in respect for Okwerdz

Back
Top Bottom