JJ Redick Biggest Douche-Bag in NBA History?

Dude has a altar of himself in his house. So yes, really. I can understand why you maybe upset, Mr. Heat and Celtics fan.

Dude has a altar of himself in his house. So yes, really. I can understand why you maybe upset, Mr. Heat and Celtics fan.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Not upset but Wades the nice guy on the team

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Not upset but Wades the nice guy on the team

Reddick is that dude.

I was just at the Nets vs Orlando game on Monday. When he was done signing autographs someone was calling him wearing a Duke sweater and he ran all the way back out from the tunnel and signed the guys sweater.

pimp.gif

Reddick is that dude.

I was just at the Nets vs Orlando game on Monday. When he was done signing autographs someone was calling him wearing a Duke sweater and he ran all the way back out from the tunnel and signed the guys sweater.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

This thread was clearly made because JJ is a White boy. 

DING DING DING.
This isn't the first time I've seen OP display his bigotry. Lame.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

This thread was clearly made because JJ is a White boy. 

DING DING DING.
This isn't the first time I've seen OP display his bigotry. Lame.
30t6p3b.gif

So because he's invested in the game coming off the bench he's a $@!*$@@%$? 
ohwell.gif
He's the ultimate role player, and any team would love for him to be their sixth man. 

So because he's invested in the game coming off the bench he's a $@!*$@@%$? 
ohwell.gif
He's the ultimate role player, and any team would love for him to be their sixth man. 

He's a little douchy but I gotta be honest. If I was him I would probably be a little douchy too
laugh.gif

He's a little douchy but I gotta be honest. If I was him I would probably be a little douchy too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom