Job Application Question (Pics)

I was terminated from my job for semi poor attendance.

On job applications should I put I resigned or I was terminated?

My previous employer told me in the exit interview that they use a third party for employment inquires about former employees. I was told the third party only provides the start and end dates and not the reason.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures for being helpful.

say something like you felt like you hit the career ceiling at your previous job. try not to say you got fired for "semi poor attendance" whatever that means

"Searching for better opportunity" :pimp: I'm 4/5 on job interviews

Just tell them you have a The Set-Up-To-Fail Syndrome. You really like working here and the boss but you felt like you didn't belong or had other things to focus on. You didn't have the heart to leave so you set yourself up for failure so the boss had no choice but to let you go. Its some kind of complex where you proactively fail at something because you already anticipated you're gonna fail.

Just tell them you have a The Set-Up-To-Fail Syndrome. You really like working here and the boss but you felt like you didn't belong or had other things to focus on. You didn't have the heart to leave so you set yourself up for failure so the boss had no choice but to let you go. Its some kind of complex where you proactively fail at something because you already anticipated you're gonna fail.

Not sure if you are joking or not.

its illegal for past employers to tell another one that you were fired unless its off the record talk, the question interviewers ask them is "would you rehire him"?

I never ever put down I was fired

its illegal for past employers to tell another one that you were fired unless its off the record talk, the question interviewers ask them is "would you rehire him"?

I never ever put down I was fired

That's what I was thinking. I have the number for HR and was thinking about calling to ask exactly what information they disclose.

Name of the second chick and the second to last chick.

:smh: No advice or anything.

More pics.

Last edited:
when in a life or death situation (like this one)... before I make any decisions... I always ask myself... "what would wally do?"

goodluck with your unemployment goals in 2013.

Last edited:
Not sure how long you were employed there but I would not list it at as previous employer.

Tell them you were in school during that period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom