Job interview with Niketown, what to expect?

I have a job interview with Niketown Seattle on Tuesday for a part-time sales position, what should I expect?
Current/former Niketown employees, what kind of questions do they usually ask you?

Thanks

I have a job interview with Niketown Seattle on Tuesday for a part-time sales position, what should I expect?
Current/former Niketown employees, what kind of questions do they usually ask you?

Thanks

if youve ever worked in sales at any dept store your basically getting the same lecture. dont know about the questions but ill ask a friend who works at a niketown here in portland

if youve ever worked in sales at any dept store your basically getting the same lecture. dont know about the questions but ill ask a friend who works at a niketown here in portland

Most likely a group interview. Bring your A-game! You'll be competing against everybody else on who has the best response.

Ask you stupid questions like:

"Give me an example of a time you encountered an unsatisfied customer, how did you deal with it?"

"Or what would you do if you and another employee had a conflict? How would you handle the situation?"

Also prove that you do have knowledge about the company! They might also make everybody at the end of the interview sell them something. Whether it be a pen, a scissor, stapler.... ect.

Oh yeah... almost forgot!

Expect to quit in a couple of months or maybe even weeks!
laugh.gif

Most likely a group interview. Bring your A-game! You'll be competing against everybody else on who has the best response.

Ask you stupid questions like:

"Give me an example of a time you encountered an unsatisfied customer, how did you deal with it?"

"Or what would you do if you and another employee had a conflict? How would you handle the situation?"

Also prove that you do have knowledge about the company! They might also make everybody at the end of the interview sell them something. Whether it be a pen, a scissor, stapler.... ect.

Oh yeah... almost forgot!

Expect to quit in a couple of months or maybe even weeks!
laugh.gif

Do not show any signs of u being a sneakerhead. Enough said. Say you like sports or something

Do not show any signs of u being a sneakerhead. Enough said. Say you like sports or something

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

when i had my interview at Niketown SF they asked "Who is Your Fav Nike Athlete & Why?"
Who'd you say?

I'd probably have said Kobe or something cliche
laugh.gif

when i had my interview at Niketown SF they asked "Who is Your Fav Nike Athlete & Why?"
Who'd you say?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Who'd you say?

laugh.gif

Ken Griffey Jr
some idiot said John Wall 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Who'd you say?

laugh.gif

Ken Griffey Jr
some idiot said John Wall 
laugh.gif

Group interview, feed of the others answers and build on them. There's another thread where I went deeper but I'm on my phone right now.

Group interview, feed of the others answers and build on them. There's another thread where I went deeper but I'm on my phone right now.

Back
Top Bottom