Job orientations.

So I made thread about not being able to find a job, now I found one and have orientation tomorrow.
I'm going to be a receiving associate at Sears...basically a fancy name for stock room.

What am I supposed to wear for an orientation? I'm clueless.

So I made thread about not being able to find a job, now I found one and have orientation tomorrow.
I'm going to be a receiving associate at Sears...basically a fancy name for stock room.

I have been a manager and you know what if you want to stay in the stock room wear what they wear at sears, you want to be noticed wear something for the office.

I have been a manager and you know what if you want to stay in the stock room wear what they wear at sears, you want to be noticed wear something for the office.

Which Sears are you going to be working at? I'm from Houston, too.

Sears Willowbrook offered me the same position, but I have to pass the drug test first.

BTW, have you decided what you are going to wear? I was wondering the same thing, too.
laugh.gif
Wearing what they wear in the back makes sense, though.

Sears Willowbrook offered me the same position, but I have to pass the drug test first.

BTW, have you decided what you are going to wear? I was wondering the same thing, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif

I stay in San Antonio now man, but the drug test is easy, I smoked the week before and the test didn't pick it up.
I'm just gonna wear a white shirt and black pants, the dress code for receiving associates is

Plain White, Black, or Blue shirt

Khaki or Black pants or shorts, no cargoes

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif

I stay in San Antonio now man, but the drug test is easy, I smoked the week before and the test didn't pick it up.
I'm just gonna wear a white shirt and black pants, the dress code for receiving associates is

Plain White, Black, or Blue shirt

Khaki or Black pants or shorts, no cargoes

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I just got hired at Sears too and have my orientation coming up in a week. My manager basically told me to wear the standard Sears employee uniform (blue shirt, tan khakis, and black dress shoes). I'm working in the electronics department so it may be different...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I just got hired at Sears too and have my orientation coming up in a week. My manager basically told me to wear the standard Sears employee uniform (blue shirt, tan khakis, and black dress shoes). I'm working in the electronics department so it may be different...

Back
Top Bottom